Does your truck have balls? Not anymore!!!!

M

MortgageMan

I got a kick out of this article.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323026,00.html

RICHMOND, Va. ? It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.

Under his measure, displaying the ornamentation on a motor vehicle would be a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $250.

He said the idea came from a constituent whose young daughter spotted an example of the trail hitch adornment and asked her father to explain it.

"'I didn't know what to tell her,"' Spruill said the constituent told him before Spruill vowed to stop such displays.

"I said, 'Sir, I'm going to be a laughingstock, but I'm going to do it,"' he said.

The Virginia General Assembly has some experience with offbeat bills. Three years ago, it drew widespread attention with an unsuccessful effort to outlaw baggy pants worn so low they expose underwear.

Spruill, 61, said the indignity of the "droopy drawers" debate wouldn't deter him. He said he won't hesitate to bring a set of $24.95 trailer testicles with him for a legislative show-and-tell.

"I'm going to do it," Spruill told a handful of reporters after Tuesday's House session adjourned. "I'm going to bring them out here and show them to you till they tell me to stop."

See Next Story in Politics E-Mail Print Digg This! del.icio.us

WELL MM!!!

HERES A TRUE STORY FOR YOU!!!

I KNOW A GUY THAT IS INTO JEEPS!!!

WHEN I SAY INTO JEEPS I'M TALKING JEEPS THAT HAVE 80K SUNK INTO THEM!!!

HE GETS HER FINISHED & WANTED TO ADD THE FINISHING TOUCH WITH A BIG SET BUT HIS WIFE SAID:NO FRICKEN WAY!!!

WELL FOR A YEAR HE'S THINKING:SHE NEVER DRIVES IT!!!

ONE NIGHT AFTER A 12 PACK HE DECIDES HE'LL INSTALL THEM,"SHE'LL NEVER NOTICE"!!!

ONE DAY WHILE HE WAS AT WORK SHE DECIDES TO TAKE THE JEEP TO TOWN!!!

ALL THE BOYS IN TOWN WERE WAVING,HONKING,THUMBS UP,SHE WAS THINKING:"MAN I THINK I'LL DRIVE THIS JEEP MORE OFTEN,THIS THING REALLY DRAWS ALOT OF ATTENTION"!!!

WELL SHE GOES HOME,PULLS IT INTO THE GARAGE,WALKS PAST THE BACK OF THE JEEP & NOTICES THE BIG OLE SET!!!

HOLY FRICK!!!

I GUESS SHE TOLD HIM THE NEXT SET HANGIN WOULD BE REAL!!!

I'M STILL LMAO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

From what I can tell, the only similarity between "human genitalia and the balls hanging from a truck receiver is maybe the color blue,(after a long night in the strip club.)

If the law states "human genitalia", then I would put a cow bell on the front of the rig and argue they are set of bull fries.

Big
29.gif
Fly

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom