Does this mean.....

mntman

Long Time Member
Only says do not approach on foot so I guess it means I can drive my quad or truck right up to them?

616810250063_10152436611016834_6266430139395351845_n.jpg

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That's half way between mine and Eel's house!

We're you actually in the thriving metropolis of Orick CA or is that a pic you found on the interwebs?

Those elk are half tame on State Park land and every once in a while around Sept. or Oct. some dumb azz tourist tries to walk in for a better pic and all he!! breaks loose.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Found this specific pic on the web, we were out there recently for a family road trip though and seen the elk, I think in this exact spot.

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Yes, cross country travel is permitted anywhere that you don't get caught.
Now, if elkassas catches you... well... I wouldn't want to be in your shoes! That guy can be down-right mean!
Sounds like you'd be better off just shooting the tame elk out the truck window and return after dark to claim your "trophy".
It's all fun and games until someone gets a tuneup!
Zeke

>Yes, cross country travel is permitted
>anywhere that you don't get
>caught.
>Now, if elkassas catches you... well...
>I wouldn't want to be
>in your shoes! That guy
>can be down-right mean!
>Sounds like you'd be better off
>just shooting the tame elk
>out the truck window and
>return after dark to claim
>your "trophy".
>It's all fun and games until
>someone gets a tuneup!
>Zeke

LOL Zeke!

You know I only TUNE when I need to!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey, a bullet proof ATV would be cool!

Mntman, It might just be easier to stay on designated ATV travel routes than to outfit your rig to be tuneup proof! Just a thought. ha
Zeke

What, no way! That means I'd have to invest in a pair of boots.. I like finding my sheds wearing flip flops. I even designed a long gaff hook so I don't have to get off my quad. Just use that to grab them when I drive up to them. :)

Mntman

You find the antlers and Deermaddness will come by and scoop them up in his new machine.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom