Does Russia have a new goal?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
New question. After nearly three weeks, and IF, in fact, Putin thought the Ukrainians would give him the country without a huge fight. As he has seen more and more resistance from the Ukrainian civilian population, and as more and more of the world is supporting the Ukraine and providing the Ukrainians more and more supplies. Has Putin decided, he won’t win control of Ukraine but before he pulls out and goes home, with air craft and missles the are coming from within Russia, he is going to kill and flatten every person, every building, every piece of infrastructure, every dam, every industry, ever electric facility, every car, every school, hospital, every thing worth anything, so absolutely nothing, down to the last log cabin is flat before he leaves?

Last edited:
Maybe Russia is only targeting Us Bio weapon plants, and that is why he is only hitting a few areas instead of a FULL ON ATTACK and TAKE OVER. ???

Some of these spots are related to the Biden administration and Son. Something to think about!

1- I hope not.
2- I don't think so.
3- The world would have to be blind and deaf to allow that to happen without intervening ....but, I think we are ridiculous for allowing the current invasion to happen so easily.

Zeke

New question. After nearly three weeks, and IF, in fact, Putin thought the Ukrainians would give him the country without a huge fight. As he has seen more and more resistance from the Ukrainian civilian population, and as more and more of the world is supporting the Ukraine and providing the Ukrainians more and more supplies. Has Putin decided, he won’t win control of Ukraine but before he pulls out and goes home, with air craft and missles the are coming from within Russia, he is going to kill and flatten every person, every building, every piece of infrastructure, every dam, every industry, ever electric facility, every car, every school, hospital, every thing worth anything, so absolutely nothing, down to the last log cabin is lift for before he leaves?
Putin could sure do it if he chose. China backs him.

Today, Zelenskyy (wearing a pull over T-shirt) asked US Congress to enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine. That wouldn't stop missiles or a ground attack. That would probably just lead to generational terrorist activity. That's if it didn't lead to a world war.

Interesting, dangerous times we're in.

I heard Ukraine provides much safflower oil and other cooking oil to the world supply. I noticed shoppers at Costco were buying it by the gallon. It took the pressure off the TP though.

Going somewhere else to kick someones azz is the American way. When was the last time we claimed territory as the spoils of war?

Point being that raze and retreat isn’t unprecedented.

Last edited:
Maybe Russia is only targeting Us Bio weapon plants, and that is why he is only hitting a few areas instead of a FULL ON ATTACK and TAKE OVER. ???

Some of these spots are related to the Biden administration and Son. Something to think about!
Thinking about that is exactly what THEY want you to do. :ROFLMAO:

The whole thing is a mess, but don’t under estimate the grit and heart of a Zalinsky. Doesn’t matter if it our Iranian friends in Ukraine or the auto part giant.

B06D95EE-B606-40C6-94C3-8A6F0C697914.jpeg

Going somewhere else to kick someones azz is the American way. When was the last time we claimed territory as the spoils of war?

Point being that raze and retreat isn’t unprecedented.
Mexican American War as far as I can remember. We’ve razed, no doubt, I can’t speak to every time but on a pretty broad scale we’ve “Built Back Better”……… Man that was hard to type……. ?

Putin is an outcast & a war criminal in the eyes of the free world. No-one wants to do business with him or his country except for other despot leaders. At this point I don't see an off ramp for him. He's all in on destroy or be destroyed IMO

Putin is an outcast & a war criminal in the eyes of the free world. No-one wants to do business with him or his country except for other despot leaders. At this point I don't see an off ramp for him. He's all in on destroy or be destroyed IMO

Come on.

Of course folks will do buisness with him.

Same people as before, many international globalists, with US passports.

Clinton Foundation fired back up, so they are open for business.

It will end, and soon the same media will be talking about how world trade can lead to democracy in Russia.

And, lots of US companies will profit off the Ukraine rebuild.

Defense companies are ramping up to feed NATO.

TONS of cash being made off, ONCE AGAIN, average folks paying the price.

It’s really simple. Ukraine says it will never join NATO, we stop being idiots by talking about them joining NATO and sending weapons over there and Putin goes home.that’s what he wants

Of course that won’t happen because our current regime needs war

Last edited:
There is no mystery here Putin is doing what he's always planned to do, put the USSR back together. and history shows when things don't go the way he hoped he has no problem leaving scorched earth behind. so he may not achieve his goal but most likely if he can't have nobody will want it when he's done.

As far as how hard we should push this you must first answer this, how far do you push a cornered possibly deranged dictator with the most nukes in the world ?

Your hero withheld the weapons the Ukrainians are using today in a failed attempt to bribe Zelinsky for fake proof of your disproven lies . and you're still clinging to them ? that's about as unamerican as it gets right there.

Come on.

Of course folks will do buisness with him.

Same people as before, many international globalists, with US passports.

Clinton Foundation fired back up, so they are open for business.

It will end, and soon the same media will be talking about how world trade can lead to democracy in Russia.

And, lots of US companies will profit off the Ukraine rebuild.

Defense companies are ramping up to feed NATO.

TONS of cash being made off, ONCE AGAIN, average folks paying the price.
Hunter has been texting with him all month.....

Biden committed another $800 million to Ukraine today. We're being punked again.
And Congress gave themselves a 21% raise, now that’s bipartisanship. Thankfully they just passed an anti lynching bill. I guess Jussie fake lynching himself really got their attention, they sure know what’s important to the little people

Brandon probably hopes Ukraine gets wiped out , somebody there most likely knows all the dirt on Hunter and the big guy, enough to put them both in prison .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom