Does anyone know Don Perrien?

D

DaveSmith

Sorry to ask this way, but I'm desperate! (lol!) IS he a member? Does anyone know his handle? I drew a sheep tag in a unit that he knows reeeeally well and I am preparred to beg him for help!
(Don, please see the sheep, goat and antelope forum- THANKS!!!) DS

I know Don, he is on this site. I have his email and phone numbers if he doesn't reply. Did you draw an Oregon sheep tag like lucky Don did a year ago,

Rich

try cabuck....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

thankyou guys! yes, I drew Hart Mt sheep and thanks for the pm on ifish!

>try cabuck....
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I can't find a member list on this site for some reason.....

Dave,

Congrats on the tag. You will get a sheep. I will help anyway possible, maps, phone, email. I have been busy scouting for the upcoming year. Should be home for the next 2 weeks though.

Rich and Jef,
Pass my info on if you like, the "tag gods" have been too kind this year.
Alaska Dall Sheep
Idaho Super Hunt Elk
San Luis Res. Tule Elk
Montana Montain Goat Square Butte

My daughter and a good friend drew Wyoming Pronghorn, so I get to be the guide.

Another good friend drew Ca. Desert Sheep Marble Mtns.

Another good friend drew the Nevada Silver State Tag, Desert Sheep.

My fall is packed

Stay in touch guys

Don Perrien

Thank you, Don, and thanks all for the help and guidance. Don, considering your willingness to help, I think it's only fitting that you drew some great tags. Will be pulling for ya and congrats to you and your friends/family. I'll call ya tomorrow. Happy Independance Day to all. Dave Smith

Awesome season by the looks. Really jelous of the Square Butte goat tag. Helped out on a hunt there acouple years ago and was a hoot.

Don,

I was wondering if you could lick all of my envelopes for next years draw. You have the touch my friend. Keep me posted on how all of those awesome tags turn out.

Rich

Don, thank you SO MUCH for the great information! I can tell you are an extremely hard working hunter- the best kind of hunter in my opinion, and you deserve every great tag you draw. So kind of you to take so much time out of your day- on a holiday no less, and help out a stranger. Here's wishing you a great season my friend (clink!) If you ever need a turkey decoy (ha ha), let me know. Got a new whitetail decoy, that might be a LITTLE closer to something you could use!
Dave Smith
Dave Smith Decoys

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom