Does anybody know these guys? really?

There Ain't any Doe seasons open yet is there?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Have you reported this to the DWR? There aren't any dot tags given out on the kamas unit. Plus they are shooting from a road, not wearing orange..etc.

Looked up the dirty poachers Facebook page and it's set to where I can't send him a friendly message. Stupid dirt bags. Hope they get nailed hard.

If the State of Utah/UDWR has any Guts They'll Load them up with a one way Ticket back home!

Right after they:

Take their Truck!

Take their Guns!

Fine them for every Penny they have!

And etc!

If that Ain't Blatantly stickin it in your face I ain't ever seen it!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

hopefully utdwr as been notified and given the info. looks like the video as been removed. they need to go to jail.

If there is video evidence of poaching the DWR takes it very seriously. I once reported someone that had posted a video of himself poaching a few trout from a community pond and they put a task force together and tracked him down! Gathering proper evidence has got to be the hardest part about catching and prosecuting poachers so I think they get pretty excited when they see video proof of someone breaking the law. Thanks to those who posted the video and identified the culprits!

You can send that piece of sh*t a message. I don't know him personally but I know for one the deer was still alive and they didn't finish it in the video, and for two they posted about it. They are dumb for killing a deer out of season and posting a video about it. I was surprised they were dumb enough to have their names all over that video.

You turned them in? Do you know if they got arrested? If the video was removed and they destroyed the original I hope an arrest was made before this happened.

how do you know they killed a moose as well, did the DWR link them to that. I have always wanted to turn in a poacher I think that would make my life complete!

>I turned these guys in it
>looks like they killed a
>moose near the murdock basin
>recently also.

Do you get a moose tag for the area? I have no clue if there is a season in the area you are talking about but know they hand out tags for that species in that unit in UT for turning in poachers...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

They give moose tags, depending on the location its the yellowstone unit or the kamas unit. I could care less about getting a moose, tag I just want these individual caught. Also the video was posted on the internet, its still on the internet as you cant really delete it once its been uploaded on line. The fish and game cop stated he was looking into them and will be in contact with me. I also know that in their poaching the doe video they had a white truck, and lone and behold in the same area as these guys poached the doe they had a white vehicle that you could partially see in the video. I am sure it was them now its just catching them, on a positive note though if they catch them and my tip was the tip that led to the conviction per the rule I would get the tag. However I didn't report them for the tag.

>You can send that piece of
>sh*t a message. I don't
>know him personally but I
>know for one the deer
>was still alive and they
>didn't finish it in the
>video, and for two they
>posted about it. They are
>dumb for killing a deer
>out of season and posting
>a video about it. I
>was surprised they were dumb
>enough to have their names
>all over that video.

With all due respect sending that POS a message is the last thing you should do. If you start threatening them, which all ready has been done, and telling them your turning them into the DWR. What is the first thing they do? Destroy the evidence and cover their tracks. You can tell they have started covering their tacks by taking down the video. It has been said the hardest part about getting a conviction is gathering evidence.

If you ever have clear cut evidence of a poaching the first thing you should do is go to the DWR. When it gets blasted all over the internet, passions get inflamed and people start tipping of the POS by making threats. If there is no damning evidence, sure blast it from the rafters like the 5 poached Moose in Wasatch and Summit counties. In that case there is no evidence and maybe somebody knows something.

Most of these poaching jack wads like to pass them selves off as big time hunters, pretending they got what they got it through legal means (case in point the jack wad who poached the town buck in North Logan). This jack wad seems to be different though. More like a serial killer in training as he is not targeting big bucks, but does (and possibly he is the same jack wad shooting moose in Wasatch and Summit counties and maybe he isn't). He is more about the killing. Which makes him a really sick jack wad.

Chances are he has been killing more than just the one doe. Lets help the DWR make their case, not help the POS cover his tracks. Whether or not you like the DWR they have rules and they have to follow and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Yes I would really like to see the this guy and the Moose poachers hang, but unfortunately poaching is not a capital offense.

Once it hits the internet its pretty easy to find even after hey delete it. I can find a lot of crap the opposing counsel deletes off line and we use it daily. I am not even that good at recovering deleted evidence, but its not hard to do. I would not suggest telling them off, I never sent any email to them. I did however check to see if it was possible to email them.

>They give moose tags, depending on
>the location its the yellowstone
>unit or the kamas unit.
>I could care less about
>getting a moose, tag I
>just want these individual caught.
>Also the video was posted
>on the internet, its still
>on the internet as you
>cant really delete it once
>its been uploaded on line.
>The fish and game cop
>stated he was looking into
>them and will be in
>contact with me. I also
>know that in their poaching
>the doe video they had
>a white truck, and lone
>and behold in the same
>area as these guys poached
>the doe they had a
>white vehicle that you could
>partially see in the video.
>I am sure it was
>them now its just catching
>them, on a positive note
>though if they catch them
>and my tip was the
>tip that led to the
>conviction per the rule I
>would get the tag. However
>I didn't report them for
>the tag.

That is cool, understand why you did it though. Was just curious.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom