dodge power lol!!!!!!!

C

creamofthecrop

i saw a sticker on the back of an old ford the other day that said

"tougher than a dodge,
almost as tough as a chevy,
but its all i can a
Ford
but the ford( was the ford symbol.) i thought it was great lol.

another good one,
the only thing that runs on a dodge is the owners mouth.

what does ford spell backwards?
driver returns on foot.

oh yeah and for all die hard chevy dodge ford lovers. dont get all butt hurt about me makin fun of them because i own one of each, all trucks, and they are all great. some better at different things

Ford....fix or repair daily....LOL. Actually I owned a couple ford supercabs in the 90's and both served me well.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Fords are all i have ever owned in my trucks....never had the need for a change.

Although my fience hates that i have a 6" lift on my Super Duty and it rides like a tank.
But hey, that's how keep her from driving it!! ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

WANT ME TO BLOW SOME SMOKE IN YO FACE???

SEEN A BAD ASS FORD IN SLC WITH TWIN 8" STACKS,HE HAD A STICKER IN THE BACK WINDOW THAT SAID:"JUST CUZZ THERE'S SMOKE DON'T MEAN ITS BROKE"!!!

PROBABLY GOT A DAMN DODGE(CUMMINS!!!) ENGINE IN IT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY YD!!!

YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!!!

I CAN BLIND YOU IF I WANT TOO!!!

I CAN MAKE YOU INHALE!!!

I CAME UP BEHIND A BICYCLER ONCE!!!

HE WAS TAKING UP HALF THE LANE & WOULDN'T MOVE OVER!!!

TOO MUCH ON-COMMING TRAFFIC TO PASS HIM!!!

SO I GOT UP REAL CLOSE & PERSONAL!!!

HE DIDN'T LIKE IT & FLEW ME THE BIRD!!!

BAD MISTAKE!!!

I FINALLY GETS THE CHANCE TO GO AROUND HIM!!!

I GETS THE EXHAUST PIPE LINED UP ON HIM,LUGGED HER DOWN IN 6TH GEAR & YES,HE DID INHALE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YD!!!

I HAD AN INCIDENT WITH A GEO METRO A WHILE BACK BUT YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!

I'VE OFTEN WONDERED IF I COULD MAKE A SET OF RED & BLUES DISAPEAR???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

You know what I think.......For what we are paying for new vehicles nowdays we are all crazy!

40-60 grand for a truck is just insane. For what we get for the money they are all peices of chit IMO.

horsepoop.gif

HEY Snort!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

I CAN EASILY WEAR THEM OUT LONG BEFORE THEY'RE PAID FOR!!!

I SEE SCHWARTZ IS GETTING HIM ONE OF THEM NEW ELECTRIC SPORTS CARS FOR 100,000.00+!!!

THAT'LL CLEAN THAT KALI AIR UP!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Ain't no way I'm gonna spend that kind of money on a new pickup---I'll just stick to my old war wagon....by the way thanks for nuthin to all you grinches out there HEHEHE

OH HERE's some sayings too. Found On Road Dead
F***** Over Rebuilt Dodge

I've had all three and the dodge has held up the best. The ford was the worst.

The best truck is the one that's paid off.

Heck.. I went and got a new truck before the huntin season... I drove it home ( about 5 miles) and thats the last time I have been allowed in it... the dang ole "REAL BOSS" took the keys, hid one and kept the other on her key chain and has been driving it since.

To add insult to injury she went and put one of those "Silly boys... trucks are for girls" sticker on it.

Left me to drive the Hybrid Excape.. O well... I can make it to Jellystone NP on $15 and "Pleasedear" here in MM land hates me ...

i have a 6" lift on my super duty and my girlfriend drives it. she loves it i wish i could keep her away from it but gotta keep her happy somehow. as for holding up the best i would say my gmc or ford. my dodge just keeps having problems but probably because i use it for work. use my chevy for hunting because its by far the best at 4 wheeling and driving off road.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom