DODGE OWNERS

H

HORNSNFISH

Looking at buying a new dodge, can't find a decent 5.9 with low miles was wondering how that 6.7 is doing, fuel mileage? engine
problems? etc. Not looking for a off road truck just a good reliable truck for the highway and towing some horses.

Oh and I forgot to say that I work for ford in the fleet service
end of it and dam I'm making alot of money on those 6.0 and 6.4's POS!!!!!!! And I love my 02 7.3 :)

Thanks

personally i got a 99 dodge cummins 5.9 L 24 Valve and i love it i haul horses in it all the time. but im not 100 percent sure about the 6.7 but im sure since its a Cummins its not gonna kill ya on parts my truck has 161000 on it as of tonight and gettin 18 MPG. those dodges give them a good big exaust pipe and good air intake and they will run good least mine does happy shoppin and let us know what ya get

$MAVERICK$

Make sure you put a 12", belching black smoke, stove pipe in the bed sticking straight up!;-)

LOL ktc!!!

BETTER THAN THAT!!!

GET TWIN 8" STOVE PIPES BELCHING UP THROUGH THE BED!!!

HORNSFISH!!!

FINDING A LOW MILEAGE 5.9 IS GONNA COST YOU!!!

YA,THE 03-EARLY 04 IS THE BEST TRUCK!!!

01'S & 02'S ARE GOOD ALSO BUT GOOD GAWD THE NOISE!!!

IF YOU OPT FOR THE NEW DODGE "SMOGGER"???

MAKE SURE & TEAR THAT POS EXHAUST SYSTEM OFF OF IT & PUT A PROGRAMMER ON IT!!!

THEY ARE THIRSTY BASTARDS & BY DOING THE ABOVE MENTIONED WILL JUMP YOU UP 3-4 MPG!!!

AND THE SOB WILL RUN!!!

OBAMA WON'T LIKE IT & YOUR FORD BOSS MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT SCREW EM!!!

I CALL THEM NEW EXHAUST SYSTEMS THAT FORD,DODGE & CHEVY HAVE "OBAMA PIPES" GET RID OF THEM!!!

A FORD GUY DRIVING A DODGE TO WORK HUH,INTERESTING???

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LOWER MILEAGE 03-EARLY 04 DODGE 4 DOOR 6 SPEED FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS,AVERAGE MILEAGE I'VE BEEN SEEING ON THEM IS 175K+!!!

THE DODGE PICKUP WILL BE A PILE OF SCRAP METAL LONG BEFORE YOU WEAR THE CUMMINS OUT!!!

I GOT FRIENDS THAT WORK ON THE NEWER POWERJOKES!!!

GOOD GAWD TALK ABOUT JOB SECURITY!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom