Doctor Optic anyone use them

Gator

Long Time Member
I'm trying to find any information of the 15x60 binocular how good are they are they bright like the swarokski's Thanks

Warren,

Send a PM to "bigmoosie" he has had them all no matter what brand and he can give you a thumbs up or down I'm sure.

Brian

No they are no where near the Swarovski's or Leica's They are 15x63's They are fairly nice but nowhere near these two. I would say they are similar to the big Steiner's.The big Doctors like the 30x80's are very nice but quite large.

I had a pair for several years. Got rid of them a couple years ago for Swaros - glad I did and wish I had got the swaros in the first place. CB

Hey Schmalts, you still wouldn't have them docts for sale would you. Been lookin for a pair for a while. Or, anybody else have a pair or know where I can get a good deal on some,15x60.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-06 AT 04:29PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-06 AT 04:24?PM (MST)

Glassemup,
My father may have a pair 4-sale shortly in very
good condition. not sure what he'll want, how
much were you willing to pay?

Are your fathers the new style or the older ones. Either ones would work, but just curiuos. Wanting to spend around $400, but need to know what condition or warranty info they may still have. I would pm you but dont know how. Any help? I am very interested, so keep in touch. Thanks.

Glassemup,
Father says he's willing to let them go for 400.00 if you cover shipping. He bought them new around 7-8 yrs. ago but no longer has paperwork. They are in very good condition. We are in Tucson Az. Let me know and we can see how to work this out. Talk to you ...

Coozefever,

I am going to school in Tucson and I have a hunt the 10th. I am trying to get a pair before than if possible. I am out of town scouting this weekend, but will be back in Tucson Sunday evening. I will for sure buy them though. If I could get them next week it would be great. Let me know. Thanks

schmalts
Just wonderin if you still have yours for sale. I shot you a pm and just wondering if you received it? I am very interested if you still have them.

I sent you PM to get ahold of me with my email. I am very interested so please let me know as soon as possible. I would like to get them before this December hunt so i can do some good glassing. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom