Do you really like your coffee

feddoc

Long Time Member
This way?

https://imgur.com/hVQio24

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Whoa... boofin' coffee. The way it runs through me i may as well try it that way.

What about lickin' cats?!!! I might "lick a cat" but ...

JUDAS doc!

What Ya GOOGLIN when viewing this kinda Stuff?

Never Mind!

I Don't wanna know!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-19 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]I dont Google, they are not privacy friendly.

I was looking for an article on roasting coffee beans, then saw this on TV and got distracted.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Elk, I agree with your quandary.

Yet "I" shall ALWAYS support Feddoc. I shall do the same for Eel, DW, Overton, 1911 Plus, many others.

But Dear Feddoc... "IF" ewe come upon such a site, why share it with us guys.

Heck, Eel (My food source) just Trashed my Post on eating Garbage...? What'zzz Next...?

Let's focus Boy's & Girls.

Hug's to Homer :)

Jagerdad

>For you? Her? Asking for a
>friend.

Definitely for me. I'm not sure about her? Seemed like she'd done it before...

It looks like Netflix menu . I could tell it wasn't Google. C'mon Bess , lol.
And for Yager who knows my friend, maybe you learn something life changing, ha.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom