do you qualify?

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=16179805&cat=196&s_cid=E0003

Are you this much of a man??

littlebeaver.jpg

HAHA , dang that was good . I like that sales dude style . I don't know squat about pontoon boats , but he sure does bring up some good features .

HAHA , dang that was good . I like that sales dude style . I don't know squat about pontoon boats , but he sure does bring up some good features .

LOL... We need that guy here on MM.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL... We need that guy here on MM.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Purty good! You'd think he was selling a 42' cigarett with twin 300hp Mercs instead of something for the kids to paddle around the pool with. Bet he gets what he is asking lol.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Purty good! You'd think he was selling a 42' cigarett with twin 300hp Mercs instead of something for the kids to paddle around the pool with. Bet he gets what he is asking lol.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I had one like that for turtle hunting on lakes and ponds. It was alright but only held up for one season. I had less than 2000 nautical miles on it and it was shot.

Eel

I had one like that for turtle hunting on lakes and ponds. It was alright but only held up for one season. I had less than 2000 nautical miles on it and it was shot.

Eel

Gotta' say that was well done. It's also over-priced...but whose gonna' tell him?

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Gotta' say that was well done. It's also over-priced...but whose gonna' tell him?

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Beav, I bet thats your add

I like the part about the mustache

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Beav, I bet thats your add

I like the part about the mustache

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

That ad verbiage was actually funny the first 15 times it was used on KSL.com.

Can't people be original any more?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

That ad verbiage was actually funny the first 15 times it was used on KSL.com.

Can't people be original any more?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I wonder how many breaths he blew into the balloon of his ego before it blew up in his face. That is about as funny as the craigslist ad that came out while I was still living in Alaska. Someone put a post on craigslist to get someone to come out and get the MOOSE (yes I said MOOSE) that had died in their yard from starvation and haul it away. God that was a fiasco, lol.
WVBOWAK

I wonder how many breaths he blew into the balloon of his ego before it blew up in his face. That is about as funny as the craigslist ad that came out while I was still living in Alaska. Someone put a post on craigslist to get someone to come out and get the MOOSE (yes I said MOOSE) that had died in their yard from starvation and haul it away. God that was a fiasco, lol.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom