Do You Enjoy The Stupid Posts?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Over the last couple of years I have contributed a whole lot of serious input to this site and a bunch of photos too.
All of the serious matters are cool to discuss and definitley neccessary,However I have LMAO over some of the silly dumb ass posts I see here in the public forum.
Recentley the Sasquatch saga comes to mind,but there have been a lot of others too!
Should the MM site be a strictly controlled arena with only serious material and photos?
Or do you guys enjoy cutting up with an occasional intentionally stupid post just to watch the fireworks?
I enjoy the break in the action once in a while and hope we can bring some humor into the other forums once this one is gone.
Where do you guys stand?

I do enjoy funny and good humor posts. I think we have plenty of those in the other forums. The problem that I see in this forum is that more often than what occurs in the other forums, some posts turn ugly and personal. In the end they lead to complaints to the founder which he does not want, nor should he have to repeatedly deal with.

The one about catch and release hunting is the dummest thing ive ever herd of! LMAO

I of all people, enjoy a good joke every now and then. The only problem I saw with the "Public forum" was someone getting very personal or vindictive towards another member while hiding behind the "guest" sign in. I feel if you want to bash another member, for whatever reason, you should have the b--ls to let him-her know who you are. If not, keep your opinion to yourself. Maybe it will keep the darn PITA people from voicing their crazy opinion.

RELH

I absolutely love the cut ups on this post. Some people just can't take a little teasing. But that doesn't make them bad people, they're just different. Sasquatch was great and I purposely search out all of the post concerning the big footed creature. Hell, I even found a picture of Sassy gettin' it on with a deer. Wish I could find it again, lmao. Maybe there should be a forum just so people could razz each other. But nevertheless, I think that this site would not be the same without the rowdy bunch. So keep it coming boys! And don't be afraid to get a few on the FATROOSTER whenever you get a chance because I'm not afraid to dish it out. Its all in good fun.
FATROOSTER.

the stupider the better Harry. makes ya remember that the woods are fulla wierdos. besides, like i said, that way i can be the smart guy. i miss the bigfooters already. by the way, had to spend the last few days in the sacramento area. dang, you californians that like the woods have a tough trail for sure. went to dinner at a semi fancy place one night and was 'splainin' how to run a lion with hounds and got overheard by some huggers. dang, nearly had to fight my way outta there. oh well.

The sasquatch definitely comes to mind, do you guys remember the 'Ford vs. Chevy' one as well, JEEEEZ, I thought that one would never end either. How about Red Rocket! lmao

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom