DO YOU ALL THINK THIS WAS REALLY NECESSARY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Joe Blow JOKER Can Pack & Stash!

But Our Professionals Can't Remove Any Of it Without Blowing It Up & Tearing The House Down!

If It Was As Big A Threat As They Claim it Was?

I Just Don't Think The House Next Door Would Still Be Standing!

I Think They're Showing Others What'll Happen To Your House If You Pull This kinda BS!

It does seem like a possible over reaction by the cops. There must have been some danger we're not aware of. Like a hidden fuse that could kill the bomb squad? Why take a chance, I guess?

I like that guy's style though.

Weapons of mass destruction? Sure looks like it was only enough for the little corner house it was in and I’m sure that was with their controlled detonation plan to get that much. What a joke our country is now

I work extensively with HME (homemade explosives) as a law enforcement officer. I can’t say if this is an overreaction. Some of the HMEs are very dangerous with extreme sensitivity…think of dynamite covered in Nytro crystals. The nature of the HME needs to be considered as well as the potential explosion. Many times a well designed AEDT (advanced explosive disposal technique) can significantly mitigate the danger to the public but significantly impact the storage location (suspects house). many times I have witnessed AEDT reduce potential impact from 1000 feet down to 300 feet. The manner in which the explosives are disposed maters a lot.

Look at the LA PD bomb squad incident with the bomb containment vessel. Those were experts moving a known explosive with disastrous effects. Many times, with HME, the unknown requires on site mitigation.

Also, I personally think him loosing his home because of his own stupidity is a bit or Karma. He could have seriously hurt his neighbors.

Last edited:
I work extensively with HME (homemade explosives) as a law enforcement officer. I can’t say if this is an overreaction. Some of the HMEs are very dangerous with extreme sensitivity…think of dynamite covered in Nytro crystals. The nature of the HME needs to be considered as well as the potential explosion. Many times a well designed AEDT (advanced explosive disposal technique) can significantly mitigate the danger to the public but significantly impact the storage location (suspects house). many times I have witnessed AEDT reduce potential impact from 1000 feet down to 300 feet. The manner in which the explosives are disposed maters a lot.

Look at the LA PD bomb squad incident with the bomb containment vessel. Those were experts moving a known explosive with disastrous effects. Many times, with HME, the unknown requires on site mitigation.

Also, I personally think him loosing his home because of his own stupidity is a bit or Karma. He could have seriously hurt his neighbors.
I bet his mortgage company isn't pleased......

I always think how I would try and explain something like this to my wife. If he is/was married, I bet he is really happy to be going to prison. I would rather face prison than my wife.

All joking aside, sad situation all the way around. Make stupid choices and win stupid prizes.

No doubt this guys an idiot, or maybe not, Ted wasn’t. It’s the WMD tag

Wonder if there was a Trump flag next to them that made them WMD’s?
Wonder if these are the same WMD’s that bush told us about?
Wonder if it wasn’t a white guy in Utah they’d still be WMD’s?

I guess I’m just a boy full of wonder

I'll Bet You Could Say Rather This was An Overreaction If you Wanted To!

20 GAWD-DAMNED Pounds Of What?

Surely Wasn't a Mini Nuclear Bomb!

Found guilty of multiple felonies by a jury of his peers. Sounds like he was already in the wrong house. Good riddance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom