DM001O3R

dbeatty65

DM001O3R. Season Dates: 11/09/2024 - 11/15/2024 I'm next in line for this tag and need to claim in the next 3 days. VERY concerned with the winter kill. Anyone have thoughts or live in GMU?

Wow, 5 total tags in the unit for that hunt. One non-res that spent 17 points. It used to take more for a resident prior to the winter kill. I have no good advice....I would try to find someone that hunted it last year or this year (I guess that is what you are trying to do :) Call the biologist. Maybe try the Epic or Huntin Fool lists if you are a member but they might not have anyone that hunted it recently with so few tags. Hope you hunt it and find a good one!

It was good enough for you to apply for it.

Last year was mild.

2 years ago, not so much. That year, there were dead critters all over the place. I got drawn that year and shot a decent PH buck in 3/301 and a buck in 11 or 12. The deer was just OK, but, I was limited on time and finally shot what I saw.

If I was you, I'd jump on it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Back
Top Bottom