Distraction at Work?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-12 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Lots of nice trophies! However, with them being in a principal's office on public property, I think he was pushing it a little bit too far. You're lucky to even notice him in the photo because the place was so full of the heads, LOL!

Awful small space for that many trophies. I am sure he told more than one kid if he screwed up again he would put his head up there next. At least, that would be the implication.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

A little over the top in a public setting. Saying that it looks a lot like my trophy room except for the lion, and every year my 7th grade geography class comes to my trophy room to write about the geographic area of a chosen African animals in my trophy room. They also include habitat as well as economic effects of hunting on the countries in Africa as well as look at countries in Africa that have stopped hunting. I've been doing it 20 years they often do an i-movie usually a favorite assignment. No problems so far, no anti-hunting liberals yet.

I think he should have filled the opposite wall with big game heads of North America, to balance the room off a bit.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom