Disposable Camp Trailer

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
If you've ever done anything stupid with a an RV or camp trailer, this should make you feel better. :)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Now he got a nice flatbed trailer, I always wondered how you took them apart now I know.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Last year about this time i was following a little Nissan pickup pulling a full size 5th-Wheel size trailer. Looked like a fat lady pushing a midget. Anyway, we're doing about 70 headed downhill on the interstate. He hits the low spot in the bridge, the trailer gets out of control very sideways on him. The trailer flips around and hits the side of the truck, at the same time both spinning doing a 180. Then the trailer flips around the other way, crunches part of the other side of the truck, snaps off at the tongue and flips on its side as they slide down into the median while the truck stayed upright. I drove down to the guy to make sure he was OK. He said it was on his inaugural trip out with his brand new trailer and truck. What a way to start your summer.

That is halarious and what's even funnier is the way the one guy is laughing in the background.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom