Disgusting

How do you know he's in IL? Would be a good idea to turn his website into the IL fish and game....Hopefully they can nail his ass....A deer decoy in the road with a few spike trips just behind it would be some good revenge....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Here's his e-mail, [email protected]

Maybe some of us should send him a quick note, expressing his genetic tree having a distinctive lack of branches. Of course that would only embolden and satisfy the son of a bith. Send PETA up his colon, give them something worthwhile to do for a change.

DC

This was posted on archerytalk last week, someone there from Illinois tipped off the sherriff and they said they would investigate and see if its legit and how they could pursue the guy.

Yeah - I saw on another site someone had located him (name and address) through the registration of his website. The ahole is from kampsville il. River country north of St. Loui.

I forwarded the info to a game warden I know and I am sure DNR has already received a bunch of emails. You would certainly think after watching his cd's they could charge him with a number of crimes.

Would a 300 RUM slug penetrate radiator and block from 200 yards? That would be a good start.

If those are not "faked pictures" that were somehow generated by computer (I couldn't do it but some might.), he should have his hunting, fishing and driving licenses permanently revoked; confiscated vehicles, equipment and anything else one can think of.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Video looks real enough to me. I doubt these are computer generated.

that's one sorry pos! now seeing video of a deer getting hit accidentally, cool. but over 300 by a guy intentionally hitting them needs to be shot!

Pretty clear on the one clip that he swerved over the line to hit the one buck. They should be able to nail him. Accident is one thing, wanton destruction of wildlife is another...

Personally I think it would be great if that sick bastard ended up in someones headlights. What a piece of human garbage.

Saw it on bowsite a few days ago.

I'm with swbuckmaster }>

Don't think it is a fake either. The area is overpopulated with deer.

The guy is a total TOOL. Needs his butt thrown in jail.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Any of you guys ever hit a deer??? It would splatter blood and other bodily fluids all over your windshield.....I still say fake...

>Any of you guys ever hit
>a deer??? It would splatter
>blood and other bodily fluids
>all over your windshield.....I still
>say fake...

I have hit 2 and been in other vehicles that have hit them...I dont think any of them left any bodily fluids on the vehicle..I however did have some bodily fluids in my shorts but they were mine....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I however
>did have some bodily fluids
>in my shorts but they
>were mine....
>
>

And just how does that differ from any other day?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>I however
>>did have some bodily fluids
>>in my shorts but they
>>were mine....
>>
>>
>
>And just how does that differ
>from any other day?
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Involuntary release!!! :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I'm not seeing fake at all...dude either needs to go to be bubba's beyotch in prison or be on house arrest at Zigga's place...either one should teach him a lesson!!

~Z~

I don't think its fake either...most definitely an il plate. Some guys on another site tracked him down through registration of his website. He is from a little town along the Illinois north of st. louis.

Do you know on another site I found, some guys thought that video was great and bought it. That is more unbelievable than this guy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom