Discuss

Well. Somewhere is a pile of money. The one, and only thing Peay has ever cared about, is how to "make it", with as little effort, and maximum public input.

Let's not forget, $fw(Peay) spent months dragging Romney around to banquets telling all who would listen that Romney was a hunter, and friend to hunters. Neither is true, but being around power and money is what matters to him. I mean he does know guys with private jets.......

Peay does only things that advance Peays career. Trump will be mostly self and small donation financed.

The billionaires who will finance a Nikki Haley, or DeSantis are who Peay cares about.

Anyone else catch where he went on a mission to half a century ago? That's him telling the Utah folks he's one of them, so we should trust him. That's why Utah is the scam capital of America, good folks wanting to trust "one of them".

Just like Fox News, Peay will sport a red hat the day after Trump wins the primary.

Don Jr, Forest Gump, Orin, Jesus, whatever. It’s all in there.

I love Utah. :)
When it come to politics, and that was politics………. I’ll defer to Forest, “it’s a box of chocolates……….” That’s as bipartisan I can say it.

Peay was on KNRS, talking about how Trump calls folks names.

Apparently that just started, as Peay didn't realize that in 2016 when he was "PROUD" to be part of Trump's campaign.

What an absolute tool

My fear is that Don is right.

Trump has burned so many bridges that his electability is in real question. Few if any anti-Trump folks will change their minds and magically vote for him this time around.

I don't think the country can take 4 more years of the leftist's agenda so no matter what, I'll vote against that crap-show. That's the horse I'll hitch my wagon to.

Time will tell how this will all shake out.

Speaking of tools, how ya been Hoss? haha

Zeke

Don probably is right… regardless I’m voting for Donald Trump as long as he’s on a Republican ballet. Give me a proven better option and I’m change my mind. I’ve never liked Donald Trump, but support his political platform and how hard he’s fought to implement it. I still do, worts and all.

I hope a better candidate shows up soon.

Well. Somewhere is a pile of money. The one, and only thing Peay has ever cared about, is how to "make it", with as little effort, and maximum public input.

Let's not forget, $fw(Peay) spent months dragging Romney around to banquets telling all who would listen that Romney was a hunter, and friend to hunters. Neither is true, but being around power and money is what matters to him. I mean he does know guys with private jets.......

Peay does only things that advance Peays career. Trump will be mostly self and small donation financed.

The billionaires who will finance a Nikki Haley, or DeSantis are who Peay cares about.

Anyone else catch where he went on a mission to half a century ago? That's him telling the Utah folks he's one of them, so we should trust him. That's why Utah is the scam capital of America, good folks wanting to trust "one of them".

Just like Fox News, Peay will sport a red hat the day after Trump wins the primary.
1678763194516.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom