Dirty Sanchez

I watched the game. Pretty exciting to say the least. To think, Sanchez is their, or was their, number 5 guy! The Giants have a good young club with great pitching. They may surprise some more folks this year. They already have surprised some, including me!

Congrats!!!

Joey

makes me say maybe we should keep him..I just hope Johnson can come back from the shoulder injury and Zito can keep it up..this may be the best SAN FRANCISCO pitcing rotation since New York...
Giants are getting more and more exciting to watch...we are 1 big bat away still I think...kinda like BARNEY crossed with a
Velociraptor!!!!!!!!!!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

And just think, without that error in the eighth, it was a perfect game... That is hard to come by and an amazing performance.

I watched the entire game. A pretty special day for MLB and for Sanchez. This kid was on the way down, so it's even more special. I'm thrilled for him and his family. I hope it gives him confidence in his abilities and he has a long and successful career!

I'm also glad he's a Giant!

Eel

Yes, it was an oustanding performance. The big question is, who are they going to trade to get that one big bat before the end of July? No easy choices.

They have(the Giants) the hottest commodity in the league. A surplus of quality starters. They have arguably the two best minor pitchers in baseball in Bumgarner and Alderson. If you are unaware of them, look them up especially Bumgarner. He is 19 at double A and is killing them. Both are studs who would command a veteren hitter by themselves.

I also believe the outstanding performance this season has been by Pablo Sandavol. He is the next coming of Vladimir Guerrero as there is not a pitch he can't hit. I love watching him hit. He has little or no protection, he started the year trying to hit Molina around the bases which takes rockets to get him one base. He had few RBI/HR's in April and early May and now look at him. He is just fun to watch.

Rich

Honestly I think it says more about the Padres than the Giants, to get no-hit by a guy with a 4-10 record and an era close to 7.(I believe)

IMO the Padres have played 80+ games this year and not been no-hit until this. Plus they have Adrienne Gonsales, one of the best hitters in MLB. Don't try to take Sanchez' moment in the limelight away.

Just me but I wouldn't trade any of the minor leaguers, or Cain, or Lincecum, or Sanchez, or Sadowski. Let either veteran go (and their salary)

This team is young and getting better every game. They CAN win with pitching. Howary? can go though.

cheesehead I don't think anyone GOOGLED that first but if you do you will laugh your butt off! And we might think alike not what i thought when i saw the headline!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom