"Dirty" NASCAR fans?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
WASHINGTON (CNN) ? Congressional Republicans Thursday seized on a Democrat's recent suggestion that his aides get immunized before attending NASCAR events, claiming such a recommendation shows a "disconnect" with America.

Asking in a press release whether Democrats are "allergic to NASCAR nation," the National Republican Congressional Committee wrote, "While red-blooded, patriotic Americans were packing their coolers and gathering their families in preparation of attending last week?s race at Talladega, a leading Democrat was advising staff to get immunized."

The NRCC is referencing Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson, the chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, who advised aides to get immunized against hepatitis A, hepatitis B, tetanus, diphtheria, and influenza before heading to the NASCAR event. The aides were on a fact finding mission on health preparedness at large events.

THE ONLY eelgrass WONDERING IF BOBCATBESS HAS HIS SHOTS??

Just funning with you Bobcat! LOL!

Eel

WELL eel!!!

I MUST BE A MANGY BASTARD!!!

A TICK THIS SPRING DURING GOBBLER SEASON!!!

A FRICKEN FLEA IN MY BUNS!!!

A SCORPION IN MY TRUNKS A FEW WEAKS AGO!!!

I HATE TO WONDER WHAT MIGHT BE NEXT!!!

BY THE WAY!!!

I HAVEN'T HAD MY SHOTS!!!

DOES THAT SCARE ANY OF YOU???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Just wear rubber gloves when typing & we all should be fine.

post script: we're still waiting for photos of the muzz hunt "07"

RUS

THE '07 MUZZ HUNT PICTURES ARE KINDA SLIM THIS YEAR RUS!!!

I'VE ENJOYED GETTING-HER-DONE ON THE MUZZ HUNT FOR MANY YEARS!!!

BUT THIS YEAR I'LL GO UP ON THE RIFLE HUNT SINCE THE MUZZ HUNT DIDN'T PRODUCE WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR & SEE HOW DAMN MUCH FUN I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON WITH ALL THAT FRICKEN ORANGE!!!

HOW BOUT IT RUS???

DID YOU MUZZ HUNT???

PICS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Nah! I'm a purist. 7mm mag at 400 yds or nothin! "GIVE ME FULE- GIVE ME FIRE" (this is a NASCAR post, right)?

If we get lucky & dump a pisscutter on sat. morning, I promise some photos.

RUS

GOOD LUCK RUS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom