DILEMMA,HELP???

B

bobcatbess

WELL I NORMALLY DON'T ASK FOR HELP BUT I'M WONDERING WHAT KIND OF THIEF I'M DEALING WITH THIS TIME???

I RECENTLY PURCHASED SOME ITEMS OFF THE INTERENET & PAID THE GUY THROUGH PAYPAL!!!

RECEIVED THE ITEMS & EVERYTHING IS OK RIGHT???

HE E-MAILS ME SAYING HE'S GOT MORE ITEMS & SAYS HE'LL SEND THEM TO ME AND AFTER I INSPECT THEM I CAN SEND HIM A "PERSONAL CHECK"!!!

I RECEIVE THE ITEMS!!!

SO I SENDS HIM A USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDER!!!

HE SENT ME A MESSAGE TODAY SAYING HE RECEIVED THE MONEY ORDER AND HIS WIFE ACCIDENTALLY RIPPED IT IN HALF WHEN OPENING THE ENVELOPE!!!

THEN HE GOES ON TO SAY HE WANTS ME TO SEND HIM A "PERSONAL CHECK" & NEVER MIND WITH ANOTHER MONEY ORDER!!!

SOMETHINGS UP!!!

THE cat WAS BORN LATE,QUITE A BIT TO LATE,BUT NOT YESTERDAY!!!

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KINDA BULLSSHIT THIS JOKER IS GONNA TRY IF HE GETS AHOLD OF ONE OF MY PERSONAL CHECKS???

((( I E-MAILED HIM BACK & TOLD HIM ABOUT MY GOOD FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR THE FBI INVESTIGATING INTERENET FRAUD AND HE GOT THE LAST GUY THAT HACKED ME THROWED IN JAIL!!! )))

I THINK I'LL SEND HIM ANOTHER E-MAIL TELLING HIM I'VE ONLY GOT ABOUT 6.00 IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!

WTF???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Nice one. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable sitation there. I'd send him the check, and maybe an email with credit card info just in case his clumsy wife tears the check again...:) Good times.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

So if i understand you paid for the items, sent the money in a USPS money order. His wife should be more carefull.

Talk to whoever you got the money order from and get thier advice, maybe they can help.

Sounds like if I sent you a one hundred dollar bill in the mail and you rip it in half,,,, guesss what tough sh it.

You should have sent tripple K she would have knocked sence in the fool. Don't do it Bess. Paypal has complant dept let them fix it for ya. It works for me. Rutnbuck

Screw him, You sent the money order. Your part is done.

I would never send him a personal check, but I don't think your that nieve either.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-09 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]Bessy,
Mrs Bull works at a bank. She said that if that dude gets your routing number they can access your account through an online banking system using that number and the personal information on your check. You won't have a penny left in that account. She also said to check with the postal service to see if that check was cashed. They have tracking numbers on each check for case like this. DO NOT SEND A PERSONAL CHECK!!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

That's a good one Bess! If you feel any chance of him being honest, check with the postal service, they got good lawyers, and see how they would handle a torn in half money order. S##T happens, possible this guy might be telling the truth, will return the halved one you sent for another. I'll give a guy a break, within reason.

It does sound like he's trying to rip you off though! Good luck with that, I don't believe very many get up as early as you do. ;-)

Joey

Bess,

He wants your routing number which indentifies your bank followed by your bank account number. I'm guessing that your purchase was something small, it is a scam, beware.

Rich

WELL GUYS!!!

YA I'M PERTY SURE HE WANTS MY ROUTING NUMBER!!!

BUT HE AIN'T GETTING IT!!!

THE OLE cat IS OLD,BEAT UP & ####ED UP BUT I AIN'T PLAYING HIS GAME!!!

HE WANTED A "PERSONAL CHECK" FROM THE GET GO!!!

WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GONNA SEND ME THE ITEMS BEFORE I EVEN PAID FOR THEM I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING UP!!!

IF HE DON'T WANT MY MONEY ORDER HE CAN TAKE A HIKE!!!

I THINK I'LL TRY STOPPING PAYMENT ON THE MONEY ORDER & TURN IT IN TO THE AUTHORITIES!!!

NOTHING I HATE WORSE THAN BOTTOM FEEDING LOWLIFE BASTARD!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bessey

I bought an old Chevy off e-bay and sent the guy a money-order for $11,500.00 and a few days later I got an email stating that his wife thought that the envalope was junk mail so she put it in the shreadder...I put a stop payment on it and sent him another one, all was ok......RIMROCK

Bess,

Keep the item's, pay him nothing, email him and say your wife lost them! Just a thought.

Trollo

He can take a ripped money order back to the USPS and it can still be used - I don't buy his line for a minute.

I like telling him about the $6 in your checking account idea. You could really set the net for him though, tell him that you have a "friend" who in interested in the items, but doesn't know how much you paid and is willing to pay double the price, but can only do it by wire transfer - tell the thief that you will send him all the profits from the sale but that you need his account number to do the transfer. If he gives you an account number - then give it to the feds and let them take it from there because he has agreed to wire fraud and can be hooked up in the fed pen for it! And if he never gives you the number, it means that he really is a crook and has smelled you out - but since you have out-maneuvered him he should get the point and quit bothering you.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Sounds like your a candidate for Judge Judy, My opinion tell him tough chit and shove the ripped check up his arse

What Bess you are not sending me my money. LOL
I know my bank would cash my MO if was just torn without any major problems. What was the items Tapes, DVDs,used sex toys, You can tell us. LMAO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Come on Cat, send the guy a check..PLEASE.

We all deserve to follow this drama further, you owe it to us.

Now Pony Up and send the check. We need some excitement, we want to watch the fun unfold before our eyes right here on the internet.

Put some college fund money in the checking account, get all your hunting funds in there, put your yearly date money, your beer money, your tobacca money, your new rifle money, and your annual trip to the Salt Lake big city hunt show money in that account....and PULL THE TRIGGER.

We deserve the fun!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom