digiscoping help!

M

muleymaster

I just bought a Leupold gold ring spotter and the camera attachment kit. does anyone know what cameras thread onto the pieces that come with the kit?

and also i do back country bow hunting. I need a light weight tripod as well, any suggestions?

muleymaster, if your camera does not screw onto your scope adapter then you can get an adapter ring kit from any camera store.
Tripods come in may shapes and sizes and all kinds of prices. I got a small $20.00 dollar Walmart tripod once and loved it but it only lasted one year ans fell apart. The lighter you go the less stability you will have when taking pictures. So you have a trade off. More weight, more stability and less shake. I recommend the Outdoorsmans tripod because it is both small, lightweiht and sturdy. Unfortunately it is expensive. It will fold down to 11 inches making it great for packing. It works great with an angled scope but for a straight scope you will probably need the medium tripod instead of the small. The small tripod will not extend high enough for the straight scopes. There are some other good choices as well such as "slik", "velbon", "k&k" and a few more. I heard that "Manfretto" (also known as "Bogen") has recently been making a lightweight tripod as well. Hope this helps. fatrooster.

thanks. im leaving tomorrow foro a 4 day bear hunt. see if i cant get some pics of some animals

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom