did yah loose?

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-08 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]I got a friend who lost 50 G's over nite in the asian market, it seems to be world wide, you know in the christian world we've been hearing of this day coming for about 3 years now, but no one wanted to believe it, they say its gonna get worse...

I heard that before the great depression 1929, the government allowed the Darwin theory as fact, have'nt checked that out yet, today people in our government keeps pushing God out of our country.

we've been a blessed naton weather you believe in God or not (Hdude) but you can only be rejected for so longe before we're left to your own demise.

I laugh when i hear, people have bought house's they couldn't afford as the cause, but what about the greed of the banks and mortgage brokers who gladly wrote up those contracts knowing full well the income of these people, lauging all the way to the bank........

Let me see if I can decipher what you're saying Manny;

As long predicted by Christians and because people in our gov?t have pushed God out of our country, God has left us to our own demise and your buddy lost $50g?s and now your laughing.

Pretty close?

My 401 is down more than $50g?s but I ain't panicked? yet

Brahma, that's what I read too. Sure some funny stuff. I always laugh at my buddys who undergo hardship. Doesn't everyone?

My buddy lost his job about 3 months ago and has been unable to find work in his specialized field. A month later his daughter got hit by a car walking home from the mall and was badly hurt.... and are without insurance. You can imagine his financial and emotional state. Still it makes me laugh when I think about his family's situation....

Manny comes up with some weird @ss sh#t

I'll tell you what's funny! All the home owners who fall into the "home refinance loan" or "home equity" scam!

Some loan shark talks you into refinancing your house for a lower interest rate, or a home equity loan. They send their appraiser out and call you with the good news. Your home has appriciated to the point they will loan an extra $75,000 above and beyond what you already owe. You get a lower interest rate and they even extend the life of the loan to 30 or 40 years! Wow! What a deal!

Now the homeowner has enough money to buy a new boat, jet skis, and a new quad! Plus he can finally take that cruise to Mexico that his family sooooo "deserves". YIPEE!!!!

Well, guess what? After the boats, jet skis and quad are long gone, the homeowner still has 15 or 20 years left to pay on all of it! Now that's funny!

My bank called the other day to offer me a "home equity line of credit". I told her if she ever called again with that offer, I will quit them and go somewhere else.

Manny is right. GREED and stupid people will take this country down.

Eel

How right you are Eel!

I downsized after selling my big spacious home.
I live way out in the country now, but my house and cars are paid for.
I was real anxious to build a new trophy room, but think I'll wait to see what is brewing with the economy first.
HH

HH, good thinking on holding off on the new trophy room! Besides, it's your son Thomas who is going to need a trophy room!:)

Eel

If you guys are properly diversified, you shouldn't be down that much.....But then again, it's just a paper loss right?!?!?!

HunterHarry, if you need me to keep any of your trophies, I'd be more than happy to make my house your new trophy room.

Brahma, NVBighorn n Feleno you missed the point, and steve ?s got it! I'll just leave it at that!

I havn't had a call for a bid since june, spent my last few thou on an RV, just in case some of what i've heard as predictions come's true, if not, then i have a mobile hunt cabin....

We just plunked down money for a kitchen remodel we've been saving for... with the downturn in the economy we found some staggering deals out there. With everything we saved approx 25% off normal prices.

If you can afford it, now is a GREAT time to do some upgrades around the house.

-DallanC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom