Did the Jazz Blow it?

K

ktc

I am a big D-Will fan. I think he is a great ball player. I watched the Hornets and Spurs tonight and CP3 is unreal. The Jazz had their choice between CP3 and D-Will in the draft. They had their reasons and took D-Will obviously. Did they screw up by passing on CP3?

I like D-Will's attitude and demeanor, but I am not too sure CP3 is not the better of the two? What do you think? Did the Jazz blow their draft pick by passing Paul for Williams?

NO

Actually, I have no idea what your talkin bout, but if F-dude is for it, then I'm against.

Who cares? There never goingto win a championship under Jerry choke king Sloane. D will is one bad azz ball player. I think they did well by getting him. Get a coach that will control them better and we just might get a championship.

CP3 is an amazing player but I would still rather have D-Will.
The Jazz screwed up not playing him much the first year. CP3 has the edge now but in a couple years we'll see.

Where the Jazz really screwed up was releasing Fisher. They probably should have made him retire or go to a team with cap space for his contract. That being said you got to give Larry Miller credit for doing the right thing for Fisher and his family. He is a class guy and the Jazz are a class organization even without a championship trophy. Koby should share that MVP trophy with Larry because without him the Lakers would SUCK.

I am a big D-Will fan as well and think he is an unbelievable player. I also think Chris Paul is amazing. They are both super star caliber players that make a huge difference on a team and are hands down the two best point guards in the league now in my opinion. I think they both have individual strengths and skills that the other does not. It is really hard for me to compare the two just strictly based on season statistical #'s because they both play in completely different systems. It is clear that in head to head matchups, D-Will has dominated winning 7 out of 9 games and largely having better head to head statistical peformances as well.

Having said that, I do think Paul has had a better overall season this year, with D-Will having the better season the year prior. I think this battle between the two will contiue for a lot of years and I am just going to enjoy amazing point guard play from both of them rather than getting caught up in who is better and should the Jazz have done this or that. They are both ELITE players!!

Agree with antler1. Fisher is coming back to haunt them. CP3 is a good hand but I will stand behind D............

LAST EDITED ON May-09-08 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]Have no fear.. Im going down there and have row 2 seat1 and 2...

Im going to make sure that they down cost me a fifth of whisky to Pleasedear...

muzz,

Who cares?!?!?! Damn dude! I do!;-)

I think D-Will is the better fit for the Jazz. I also think D-Will has a better attitude. CP3 is awesome, but got that cocky gangsta thing going on. CP3 also has West on his team, D-Will has a Boozer. Big difference!

You are right. Sloan is not a coach that can win it all. He has the talent and has had it for many years. Until he realizes how important a 3 point shot is he won't win. He dares people to shoot them, they do and make them, then he gets mad when his team shoots them. I am ready for Hornacek to be named head coach. Seriously, I think they are grooming him to take over. Malone needs to slap Booz around a little to and toughen him up a bit. They need to just let kirilenko be Kirilenko. He is awesome when he just runs around and does "stuff."

I am not counting out the Jazz just yet, they were down 2 games to Houston last year, but they better get rockin' like pronto!

D-Will is playing great. So is the rest of the Spazz. They just might beat mighty Ko-Ba-Be? Okur and Korver have found their shots also.

They still have a half to finish. Ko-Ba-Be won't only score one bucket either.}>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom