Dickweed

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I propose that we replace the term plick with Dickweed on MM.

What do all you Dickweeds think?

Eel

takes too long to type......I thought this was a new thread about smelly-nuts actually. My bad.

Is kind of long but with time could be shortened to DW! Im in!

Warning1.jpg

Plickweed

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sounds about right for the Kalifornia chapter...

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]>>>Sounds about right for the Kalifornia chapter...
Slick<<

we would much prefer DW FYI :) fergot my smilely :) :) :)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]plickweed has kind of a "Bundle" sound to it. Bundling is the latest craze. I like it.

Eel

I like dickweed... Guess I'm old school. Are we allowed to say ##### or only if it has weed attached to it?

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

A plickweed is like a dickweed, only smaller, so I assume a plickwagon would be a small jackwagon?

Eel

See, doesn't that feel good??? Kind of just rolls off the tongue....Dickweed.....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Dictionary
Search Results

Web definitions
An insult (also called putdown) is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading and offensive. Insults may be intentional or accidental. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickweed

an undesirable person
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dickweed

I think it would fit in around here.
here's another deffinition

Definition of dickweed
One or more citations have been removed from this page, to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
dickweed

#####, jerk, complete loser.

To resolve Google's penalty against this site, the following citation has been removed: "Quid Pro Quo", Terriers (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 12

Originally submitted by alyssa from Philadelphia, PA, USA on Jan 25 2000. (Edit this definition.)
Derogatory term for an ignorant person.

You are such a dickweed.

Originally submitted by Jim H from Latham, NY, USA on Sep 12 2002. (Edit this definition.)
dislikable person; one not looked upon favorably by most people. Idiot, jerk, moron, ##### as synonyms. Origin is possibly extrapolated from the derogatory term "dickhead", a common street term put-down.

My boss is really a dickweed.

Originally submitted by Gene S. from Hammond, IN, USA on Jan 12 2003. (Edit this definition.)
A guy who is totally fubar (##### up beyond all recognition), and who is a #####.

Jason was such a dickweed at the party last night, so she dumped him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom