Diaz Thugs Got A Chance?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Lets hear all the ridiculous reasons that Nick Diaz can possibly beat GSP for the title. Rules of the game are that one reason can not be that he was a Strikeforce champion as that doesn't mean crap. That's the equivalent to being a minor league baseball player expecting to make the major leagues.

Part 2- I'd like to find out if Johny Hendricks fans think he'll be able to do anything else but throw a left hand at Carlos Condit. We all know he's a damn good wrestler, but who's seen it in the last 2 years in the octogan? Seriously....

My picks.....GSP anyway he can get it done, and Carlos Condit by unanimous decision.

I guess Nate Marquardt is clean now....welcome back!

M'Balz Es Hari

The Diaz brothers are delusional. GSP in a big way tonight.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It will be worth the fifty bucks just to see Nick get his a$$ handed to him!

The mountains, not the hills.

Diaz is slick off his back though, could catch George if he gets too aggressive.

I do want to see GSP beat the F**K out of Diaz though, there is no reason for a human being to act like he does......poor picked on little baby. Hell, I'd fight George any day for the money Diaz will make tonight.

Yeah, Johnny will need to do something other than throw a punch to take Condit out. I'd like to see GSP-Condit 2, I think Carlos would go for it more.

People are going to complain because GSP didn't finish Diaz, but that was such a dominating performance, it was just as demoralizing.

Good win for GSP.

Yves Lavigne needs to have his credentials reviewed after calling the Elkins v. Carvalho fight early like that. Dude was rolling to his feet and Lavigne was waving off the fight - jumped in a little too early. He is always a little quick to pull the trigger.

The judges robbed Voellker too. No way Cote wins that fight if he is anywhere but Montreal.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom