Diamond Mountain Archery elk

lundracing529

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-19 AT 12:10PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-19 AT 11:39?AM (MST)

Hey all, so I hunted diamond mountain in 2016 and had a successful archery hunt. great unit for deer and big ones. but I only seen herds of cow elk while I was there. But I really was not looking for the elk. well I ended up drawing a limited entry elk tag with 2 points, and I was not planning on getting a tag until at least 9 points, so now I am scrambling to find the elk. Diamond has a lot of private property, I had a guy who was going to help but is not going to be able to, I now know those plans have fallen through and now need to put a new plan together. I know the area for deer, but I just don't know were to go for Elk. Matt Warner is good but access is very limited to stay legal and not trespass. Any help would be appreciated. Hoy mountain is the same, hard access. Jackson draw is what I am thinking but unsure. If anyone needs help for deer let me know I hunted it 3 years ago and it was awesome and know some great area. Any advice is appreciated.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom