Diamond Heist

I just heard the 2nd Get-A-Way Vehicle was a Blue Chevy with a Service Bed with Kali Plates!

What was your Share sage?

Them Service Trucks will Haul All kinds of Stuff Un-Noticed!

What do you Charge for a Service Call like that sage?:D

We can Skin a Buck,We can run a Trout Line, and a Country Boy Can Survive!

HaHa, Lets see. 50 million, about half once the fence gets his share so, $25 million divided 8 ways = a bit over 3 million each before taxes, :)

I believe i'd be shopping for some good hunts...and maybe changing out that slick ol GMC! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"slick ol GMC!"

Sage, I find it a little troubling that you know I drive GMC's. However for a 10% cut... let's see.. about $300K I'm willing to look the other way.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Slick, up until now, i was sure that you had no redeeming value but if you drive a GMC, seems you couldn't be all that bad! :)

OK, being you drive GMC, you are welcome to 10% of my cut from that Diamond Heist. No problem but first you need to send me the Tax money that i will be liable for on the money i'm to send you. 33% of 300K is about $100,000. Send me money for the taxes and i'll go ahead and send you your cut. Seems fair to me...

Anyone else care for 10% of my cut, i'm feeling generous?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"Send me money for the taxes and i'll go ahead and send you your cut."

Seems fair Pendajo' you bring the $200K I'll bring the $100K. Walmart parking lot. 3am sharp. No high cap magazines. My people are peaceful.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Slick, I'm not sure that i can let the money go at the 33% we talked about. I'm getting swamped with lots of offers, one from a certain young MM member who has offered 50% tax fee up front. Not sure how to deal with this but afraid i will have to go with the more money up front as his PM was before you posted in agreement of the deal. That's the way it goes, don't blame me, what was i supposed to do?

Seriously, What would you guys guess as a percentage number, the number of otherwise law abiding citizens who would/might get 3 million each in a well thought out, planned caper like this diamond heist?

3 million is a nice retirement plan for a guy like me who has to run a old fart plumbing business to help support himself for the rest of his days. 3 million or free room and board in the clink...hmmm!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom