DHL DELIVEREY SERVICE SUCKS!!!

B

bobcatbess

WAFJ!!!

UN-DOUBTABLY THE WORST DELIVERY BOY SERVICE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!

WAFJ!!!

THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE!!!

THE PONY EXPRESS OF THE 1800'S WAS WAY MORE RELIABLE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Thats because DHL is owned by muslim terrorist. They probably stuck a bomb inside your package so watch out.

I agree Bessy DHL is the worst.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

DHL is how stuff is normally shipped from foreign country's, did you order yourself an oriental pocket-##### Bess ?

That delivery guy is probably pulling in almost $7/hr.

The last 3 items I received from UPS were all banged up so I try to avoid ordering anything anymore. It doesn't do any good to complain either, you'll just get another f-ed up package. I've been told they get fired if they don't deliver in time so maybe you can't blame them. The companies just suck.

202 beat me to the punch!!!!

This company is definately a radical Muslim Terrorist invention.

The State of California has switched from the semi dependable UPS to DHL.....that ought to tell you something.

Most of DHL drivers can't find there own house, much less our business.

theres a reason why its a looser service and number 3....
because of a looser like bessy uses it so he can whine about it!
man is there anything you don't complain about bessy?
gas hit $100.00! Castro's out! some guy are working cutting down tree out side and I've only slept for 3 hours and now they fired up the wood chipper...
Bush is in the bush. I have a copper fouled barrel!
I can't decide on Colorado, WY, NV!
You get what you pay for!
have a good day bess
rm

.........and the man who goes to bed with an itchy butt wakes up with a stinky finger! I use Fed-ex for everything and Fed-ex freight for the big stuff; I have had 10' windmills brought to my house by Fed-Ex freight.

Son

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-08 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]I agree DHL is the absolute worst. They were supposed to deliver something to my house the Thursday before Christmas, it was on the truck all day and the guy decided he was done for the day and didn't deliver my package until Friday. I left town thursday night and didn't get the package until New Years. What a joke.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I'm still waiting on a package that DHL was supposed to deliver in 1998, no bull---t .Never did get it.

I have recived three shipments from DHL.
All three made it coast to coast in 3 days flat.
On average, UPS takes 5-7 days coast to coast.

HEY JACK-ASS-MASTER!!!

YOU'RE A REAL WORK OF ART!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT AFTER YOUR NEW DIME STORE FRIEND HANDCUFFS YOU & GIVES IT TO YOU!!!

YOU NEVER DID TELL US WHAT KIND OF PILLS YOU'RE A POPPIN???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: HEY JACK-ASS-MASTER!!!

Easy solution tell the companies you're dealing with not to send it DHL. I live in the sticks and both Fed Ex and UPS have been great. DHL twice delivered packages addressed to me over 20 miles away and told me to go get them. No problem just no third chance.

Cameraland shipped my new D300 by DHL. It made it from NY to Oregon in one day, BUT, since no one was home the delivery guy just left my camera sitting on the porch, in plain view 20 feet from the street. Nearly shat myself when I pulled in the driveway and spotted the camera just sitting there.

"CameraLand sends there items by DHL"

Thats where the package I didn't get in time came from.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Well since I worked for the company for 4 years here in Texas I've get to get a plug in for UPS. For the sheer volume of packages they deliver they can't be beat and the insurance on packages is pretty comprehensive. That being said the sheer volume is sometimes their weakness. Believe me, I have been LITERALLY waist deep in packages working steady (sorting) at a rate of 40-50 packages per minute (that is keeping your heart rate above 150 BPM!) and still couldn't make a dent. I have also loaded 5 trucks going at a rate of 20 packages per minute. That involves taking the package that corresponds to each truck from a conveyor belt that carries 100 packages 100 feet in about 20 seconds. There is no harder work out there. PERIOD. Those workers get a 4 hour aeorobic workout daily! That being said, it is natural that there are some bumps and bruises along the way to the packages. But their retention rate is usually around 98%. That is great but in a world where the average residential customer only receives one package per day, it is unacceptable. So I can understand your comments about being "semi-reliable" but that is actually far from the truth as UPS is consistently the leader across the industry. Also if the air is late it is free so many customers really like it when they get their air a little late! But then - UPS' air delivery rate is usually 99%. Yes this varies from driver to driver and center to center but if it is late, believe me there is hell to pay!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

DHL SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST SERVICE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!

WAFJ!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom