DFG are Freckin Idiots..........

>And you expect different from anything
>associated with California? California is
>a huge toilet bowl.

All depends where you live.
I'd agree in quite a few places, others sure beat the Hell out of plenty of other states.

This is truly a black mark for Cal. Fish & Game. I have been in this state my whole life (50+) years and it just seems to get worse every year.This broad Nancy Foley needs to be removed but it will probably never happen (unless enough people #####) and then to elect a HSUS member to the Caltip board? Hunters & fisherman in this state better wake up quick. I hate to say it because I know some people who work there and they do try but Cal Fish & Game as a whole is pretty much a joke, just what HSUS wants it to be. IMO

That is truly disgusting, really. What business does and game & fish department have by aligning itself with the likes of HSUS. The CDFG's whole existence is due to hunters & fisherman and they spit in our face. This is par for the course with almost all of California's state government agencies. Our state government is a true joke.

JR

REDDOG, it's the reality!!! Oregon and Nevada is the same, Portland and Las Vegas controlling the entire state's politics.

Why are mountain lions protected here??????? LA and SF, and the surrounding liberal counties.

Can't wait to get out.

Back to original post, why don't we see what a small group of sportmen can do via e-mail, letters and phone calls. I'd like to see everyone contact their State Senators and Assembly persons and get back on here and tell us about it. Get the ball rolling.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom