Deviated Septum?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Does anyone have a deviated septum? I had surgery for it when I was 18 and the surgery was a complete failure. It sucked bad! My question is...does anyone else have to deal with "booger" hang up in the back of the nasal canal? Gross, I know...but it is a reality.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Wiz, just print this pic and give it to your doc!!

6083sinus_problems.jpg

LMAO! I hope thats not how you fill out your reports at work, Cockburn.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-12 AT 02:45PM (MST)[p]Get a second opinion only had two surgeries in my life one for a deviated Septum 34 years ago short story it worked like a charm never had another problem. I think the doc I had although its been a long time ago was pretty good.

I have one and it needs surgery but I have heard so many people say their surgery didn't help?? I have to have a Colonoscapy to maybe they can fix both at the same time??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

One of my best friends has one and he had the surgery about 5yrs ago. He said it was terrible and did not help much and he would not do it again.

Hey Kingfish, Tell your Gastroenterologist you want the colonoscopy first, then go immediately to your nasal cavity. This way, you won't smell.... er feel a thing!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-12 AT 00:17AM (MST)[p]>Its deviated from the ##### hitting
>the back of your throat...
>Lol, sorry dude I had
>to....
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Kenny why ya gotta bring Hunt_Rez into the picture???

Steve, the above post by 86 is so uncalled for bro!!

>>Its deviated from the ##### hitting
>>the back of your throat...
>>Lol, sorry dude I had
>>to....
>>
>>
>>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>
>
>Kenny why ya gotta bring Hunt_Rez
>into the picture???
>
>Steve, the above post by 86
>is so uncalled for bro!!
>
>
>I got your back!
More like your on his back and he's lying face down...

" I have to have a Colonoscapy to maybe they can fix both at the same time??"

It can be done depending on where your head is...... Terry

I had a nose re-do in 99. Made a world of difference. There were some pros and cons.
Pros
- Can eat and breathe through my nose at the same time now
- Can sleep breathing through my nose

Cons
- tons of pressure in my face if I lean over, if my head goes below my hear
- Runny nose all the time now. Any time I eat basically, not even if it is spicy, and if the temp is below 50.
- And yes, I get those booger hold ups way back. So you're best bet if you can't blow em out, is to go the other way with them and hock a loogie. Gross I know... but that's a reality too.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-12 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]I hear often times Clubhouse members get deviated rectums, if that helps.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-12
>AT 04:39?PM (MST)

>
>I hear often times Clubhouse members
>get deviated rectums, if that
>helps.

Wiz is on the "Butt Out Tool" prostaff. That would explain alot.

Hardway- the Butt Out is a great in-the-field tool. Being on its Prostaff has made me the butt of many jokes....but it's all good. The haters and I quite often rectum-cile down the road.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom