Deseret L & L Antelope Antlerless

gznokes

Very Active Member
Will I see any of you up on DL&L for the doe pronghorn hunt this year?

Has anyone else hunted it?

I've driven by a few times and always seen antelope. Should be a good time on a cool CWMU.

Antlerless Antelope???....aren't they all??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well, technically I guess it should be called an animal with a horn whose sheath is shed annually. But the DWR just lumps it in with the other antlerless.

I know you are just having fun w me!

I will be there on the hunt with horns. My daughter has a tag. When does the doe hunt start? We will be up there September 1.

I guess the doe goes from Sept 24-25 and Oct 1-2.

Let me know how it goes if you remember to post something.

Did you draw a public tag or buy one via the outfitter?

My wife drew a buck tag and my dad had a doe tag last year, when you are driving around and see a buck dont let them see you get out of your vehicle or they will be gone, the bucks, we jumped one and he was big, im guessing 85, he ran and didnt slow down at all, we could never get within 1000 yds from him. Where your up there on the first you should do good, theres alot of good bucks up there. My wifes came out of the alkali basin area and scored 76"

As for the does, its easy drive around till you see one, if you dont see any, check out alkali basin and the dry lake area.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

LAST EDITED ON Aug-09-10 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]My lucky 14yo daughter drew buck tag first year putting in, my dad and son both drew doe permits, we will be there, its a fun hunt.

mariah's doe last year
mariahb-ph-lg.jpg

houston's doe 2005
hbantelope05.jpg

Don's buck last year with a bow, just made book
donn-ph-lg.jpg

Todd Black
BTO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom