Dependable Camping Tent

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Looking for a good tent that is under $300 that will hold in heat, stand up to wind and snow and can be constructed by 1 person. It needs to have at least 65 square feet. I guess that would be considered a 3-4 man tent. I will be looking to use it on hunting trips. Any advice? Thanks in advance....

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

JUDAS Wisz!

Did You Not Look at the Deals on them Fifth Wheels I Posted!

Even MJ Would go with you if you bought one of them!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Cabela's outback tent. I have the 10x10 model and am going on something like 12 years with it. Several times I have lived out of it for a month+. Very easy to set up solo, you can stand up in it, heat it with Mr buddy. Numerous snow storms and one nasty spring storm that flattened the three other tents in camp.
It might finally be the verge of replacement and I wouldn't feel bad at all with 250$ for another one but I'm probably going the kodiak canvas route. Of course that's about double your 300$ budget though.

Hey Wisz!

I Just Messaged the Seller on the FUZION!

He Wants you to send Him an Immediate 2,000.00 Paypal Payment to seal the Deal!

Just Think!

You wouldn't have to worry about the Strain/weight of your Wheeler Tires Resting on your Tailgate!

You Just Pull that Wheeler right in to the back of the Hollywood Hotel!

I've got the Perfect Sticker picked out for You that you can put on the back of the Fifth Wheel:

"Wisz's Motel No-Tail"!

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/58297043

Elk...he wants another $200? Man, that trailer must really be in high demand. I wonder if I should just text him my credit card info....

Thanks for the other tips. I'll check out the previous mentioned tents.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

They don't make them like they used to. We had to tape the fly down on our Bighorn Crags trip. The fly jet in too much wind and cold.

My Family has lived in deep woods using our In-laws 1970'ish Coleman 4 Man; Canvas Tent ( Possible bought at Sears ).

As my Wife watched me set the Tent up through the DECADES.. She eventually pushed me aside claiming SHE could set it up far FASTER.

Wife'ey was 100% CORRECT. Since then, "I" have never been allowed to touch the TENT. Like a Lioness teaches Cubs TO HUNT, My "GIRLS" watched MOM. The Girls had backyard sleep over Pajama Parties and every time, a young Daughter (Age 8+) could get the HEAVY TENT and have a Safe Castle out on the Lawn. I have watched and LISTENED (Listening is a Lost Art) and learned how POWERFUL FEMALES truly "ARE".

If our Home went to the land of Oz... Mom and I would have the old Coleman Tent and... Be Happy; inside of it.

There is now, Canvas Tent Makers. Pay a few more coins and possibly you'll have Family Stories like I barely mentioned above.

Warm Tent Hugs to you Wiz

Jagerdad :)

The Only Hugs Wisz is gonna get is when He Buys Ms Wisz that 40' FUZION!

Deepcolor; You are correct in facing up to Elk. Crap, Crud Etc... In my other Post, poor Ely's refused to Dance the 2 Step or..Etc.

Elk'y is my Hero... I never intended to hear him say such.
Yet, Elk is correct in giving Wiz... Of all the "Wealthy" $$$$ folks, Wiz asks about Tents.

Possibly, Uncle Hugging Homer Has a Tent Story we may Learn from.

By the way Deepcolor, Elk will Never Take a negative stance back towards you so, Post more.

Tents anyone :)

Hugs
Jagerdad :) :) :)

>Jager I think you and I
>speak different English.

LMAO....no kidding

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom