Dems would cross party lines...

This all depends on what you call a supporter or a backer. those few who are passionate might do as this poll says but how many like either candidate enough to get that upset? it seems nobody likes McCain and few backed or supported him yet he won the primary. he's proof you don't need support or backers to win, you just need a race with no better options.

We'll see if he can make that work in the general election, I doubt very many far enough to the left to call themselves backers of Clinton or Obama will cross over to McCain to spite the other liberal. that would be like Romney supporters voting for Hillary because McCain was mean to him, I don't see that happening either. anything could happen but odds are against it.

Just more evidence operation chaos is working as planned!

Dude I hate to break it to you but although mccain wasn't my pick for president he had lots of support. In fact he had lots of support from democrats and independents, that is why he got the nomination.

Your statements are bogus.

So if he's not your first pick but you're going to vote for him anyway what makes you think a liberal wouldn't keep it in house as well?

Some republicans vote for democrats, some democrats vote for republicans nothing new about that. all that matters is what they do in November, counting on spite votes isn't a safe bet. Hillary is almost certian to stay in it until the convention in any event, so operation ditto head isn't going to change anything.

McCain's biggest fear right now is Iraq, he's tied his chance at election to it and al Sadr isn't doing him any favors. we're seeing proof Iraq is far from stabile and that alone wil damage McCain, Nader could beat him if this thing blows up again.

"McCain's biggest fear right now is Iraq, he's tied his chance at election to it and al Sadr isn't doing him any favors. we're seeing proof Iraq is far from stabile and that alone wil damage McCain, Nader could beat him if this thing blows up again."

I would restate your post this way; Clinton and Obama have ties their chances at election on America losing in Iraq, the economy going south, poverty and unemployment growing, and the American miltary, hard working Americans aren't doing them any favors. If America 'wins', Huckabee could beat either Dem.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom