Deer stuck together

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

My buddies found two Muleyes locked together. They were so played out that one was laying on the ground. I guess some other guy's came along and wanted to shoot them and they would each tag one. They called the land owner and she wouldn't give permission. She told my buddies that her husband was coming and he would take care of it. They left and I don't know what happened to them. One was 26 inch 6x5 and a 24 inch 5x5. What is the right thing to do? My friends wanted to try to rope them and try to get them loose.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I had a couple dogs that got stuck together once.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

When your buddies go to ropin' deer, be sure you have fresh batteries in your camera........and band-aids.

If they are so played out and tired, you should have been able to get in close enough to do it or cut it off with a hacksaw. This is what the DWR would have done if they were called. It is a pretty viable option to save the lives of both deer.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom