Deer season a month away

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
And I had the surgery last week. Ribs are healing but shoulder is painful. I didn't renew any pain meds and that is good. I hate knowing I can't lift or do anything with my left arm for another 11 weeks.
The only thing I can do is regain Cardio and prepare for next year. I will live vicariously reading a your stories this year so write them exciting and I will be here.

SO like me, Your Deer Season 13 months away, 0-fer 6.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yep, what happened to you Gator? I had my AC reattached with some fiber elements and the ligaments sewn back together. Sometimes surgery can kick butt and it did as I'm still hurting at almost the 2 week mark and my ribs still hurt.

Get out there! You sound like the first guy who ever had something major go wrong with their body before and during hunting season. Take a Vicoden, get your camo on, grab a buddy to drive, and go "look" at some good Country!

You gonna hurt just as much at home as sitting on a ridge looking thru your spotting scope.

It ain't all about killing!

BTW, gator said 0-fer 6, meaning he didn't draw a tag this year.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I developed bronchitis and still wearing a sling but the pain is less. Sage inspired me so I'm going walking today maybe breathing hard and sun will help.

DM, Good Show! feel free to return in kind if/when i start whining like some kid. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks Sage I will. I guess I need to be more patient. It seems my most patient times are when I'm hunting which helps me out.

Its been deer season here for 2 months. I have seen some great bucks.

2311idiot.jpg

I've seen a couple dandy's at Shelter Cove.

Never mind.

Get well soon DM

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom