Deer Salmon Idaho Request Advice

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My son and I have been hunting to the youth deer hunt for 2 days plus pre season scouting. We secured some private land by making some calls which lifted our spirits. We are turning up plenty of deer and even more elk but no bucks. Whitetail and mule deer does. We moved and glassed that Boulder field up Bob Moore creek this evening and looked at that south slope out of the wind but not a single deer. Frustrating that we’ve seen lots of deer but no bucks on the youth. Are the bucks right in town on the Ag this time of year or have they moved up in elevation. The unit is very limited on areas to hunt. This one has me reaching out for help!

I’m thinking this tag’s purpose for fish and wildlife is to eliminate some of the doe population, not to shoot more bucks. Only thing that makes any sense.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom