Deer in my Backyard!!

S

sancarloshunter

Deer in my Backyard!!

Hey you all. I got a story and was wondering if any of you have deer in your backyard or the up road from ya?

I live in Flagstaff, AZ and if you have never been here I will tell you that the whole city is surrounded by forest. I used to live on the west side of town that is slowly encrouching on the forrest and then I moved to the est side where the houses are nestled right next to the Coconino Nat. Forest. The other day I was on my to school and happened to see right next to the houses and in the road, 7 deer. 2 Does and 5 fawns from this year. I thought it was amazing and thought that I would not see anything like again. Well, the next day, I ran into to more deer in the same spot. But this time there was a huge 4x4 with them. I was blown away. I guess I will need to bring my camera now.

Anyone else have deer right next to their house?

RE: Deer in my Backyard!!

Don't have deer in my yard but on more than one trip through you town on my way back from CO, I have seen elk in town! Hunt all week in CO then see them driving through Flagstaff, go figure.

Calif_Mike

I happen to have several mature bucks not in my yard but in my dang living room... Actually I have a group of about 35 deer that hang out in my yard and on my lawn all winter. One night I took a pictrure of a doe through the bedroom window from about 9" away and she freaked out and tore down my new yard fence!

Son

Blacktails in the yard are pretty much a way of life around our yard

48f14ecb53fb370c.jpg

Sometimes to my wifes' dismay.

48f14f08553f7ad2.jpg

And sometimes to her delight!

48f14f4255f33eeb.jpg

48f14f69569a370c.jpg

Those pics are great! My kids loved them too. The baby curled up sleeping has a huge "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" factorThanks, Eel!

Awsome pictures. I really like them. That is cool that is a way of life, seeing deer. But here it is usually hit or miss. So I never really when I will those deer again. But I got my camera ready to go and ready to shoot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom