DEER HUNTERS of IDAHO !!!

M

Moosie

DHI Banquett is Feb 21st at the Nampa Civic Center. If anyone needs any Info give me an Email. I'll buy your first beer if ya come and tell me HI !!!!

You'll notice me because I'll be the One taking Rod B's spot and will be Introduced as the NEW PRESIDENT of DHI. You can Call me El' President. ;)

On a serious note, Hope everone in the Area can Make it !!!

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Hey Moosie,
Think I should say hi this year? lol....I think this year my dad and I are going to do the lifetime membership. Cant wait till the 21st!
YB

Well keep an Eye out for me bud. I'm sure You can pick me out better then I can Pick you out. I seen ya OFund the DHI website. I'll chat more on there next week with ya......

-Moosie

Well hope to see you guys there.....got my brother, brother-in-law, and hopefully a couple buddies coming with me next saturday

How about deer hunters of IDAHO from TEXAS. We are planning our first trip to Idaho for elk and deer in October. Got any get togathers then? We would like to meet some of the locals and visit. I think we will be around Salmon somewhere.

Hey Texas, Are you Flying into Boise ? If so, Lemme know and I'll hook up with ya for a Story or two. Oct is my "Busy" month. Being Deer Season and all :) I'll drop you my Cell # if'n ya like.

Lemme be the First to Welcome you to Idaho (Cuz no-one else likes Out of staters :) )

• [*] -Moosie

Thanks for the welcome Moosie. As far as I know we like out of staters but I don't know that I ever saw one. We're not out of staters anyway. We're low profile Texans displaced by hunting season. It's like the call of the wild.
I would like for you to send that cell# so we could visit.

I'll send that Cell # to your unregistered Email *WINK*

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom