Deer Attacks ID Woman

Young Buck weighting in at 250 lbs, PLEASE

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My understanding is that she was from a suburb of Provo.

She had never shaved any part of her body, had never taken a real shower.

She was confronted by a near sighted buck, and since she smelled so much like the wild, the buck made a natural mistake.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Preston (Idaho) is a long way from Provo (not far from here). It IS a weird story. She was out jogging/walking early in the morning, when the deer "joined" her and eventually attacked her.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Since I'm hunting Kalifornia this year, I've been praying every night that this will happen to me.:)

Eel

anybody have her phone number ? i need all the help i can get. she will make a great decoy ! i will ride my quad behind her as she jogs down logging roads. legal roads approved for atv use of cource !

This sounds gross but it may have something to do with the fact that she's a "woman" and it may have been a certain time of month. I know, I know not a pleasant discussion. My brother-in-law raised Red deer in New Zealand on his station and he told me that women could NOT go out near the stags at all if they were in their cycle that they would get attacked. Of course the stags were penned but I guess they would still get a little crazy. I haven't observed this myself, this his second hand from my bro. I'm betting thats probably the case here but they'll never say so in the paper!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom