Dear Z...

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
It has been a fun few months with this little bet we had going. Im sad to see it come to an end so fast but happy that I won the bet even though I thought I would lose. I always cheer for the underdog and will bet just for fun to talk a little smack for a good time.
About the $100.00 dollars that I just won. I dont want your money. I want you to do 1 of 2 things with it. 1- donate it to those single moms that you help put food on their table. or 2- Next time you want to go to wendover to a tourney, hit me up, you can drive and we'll call it even. we'll go kick some a$$ and take some names.
Or if you dont want any of those options, I live in morgan on the way to your cabin.

Wendover sounds like a blast!! I'm still going to pay you though!!

I decided the Lakers going out this early in the year is actually not going to be too bad...I'm going to have lots more time to shed hunt, bbq at the cabin, shoot bows, ect...I don't have any games to watch til October now lol :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I was thinking tonight of the worst possible mathcup for the NBA would be ATL vs Memphis. No stars to speak of on either team (I don't consider Josh Smith a star). I'll bet if these two teams meet in the final the TV viewing is 30% lower than previous finals.

I got nothing good to say about the Laker loss today. Frickin embarrasing to lose so bad....and then to disgracefully foul Dirk and Barea like they did was completely unsportsman-like. Why didn't one of Barea's teammates throw a punch at Bynum? Nobody did sh!t on the Mavericks. Worried about a suspension? I don't get that. Back your teammate up that's rolling around on the floor cuz he just got decked.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Miami is aiming to take out Rondos other arm now! Pretty amazing that he was able to be effective after his injury to that elbow. Even more amazing than Pierce's gay wheelchair re-entrance from a couple years ago. :)

Who comes back out in a wheelchair? COME ON, MAN!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom