Deadliest Catch

Feleno

Long Time Member
No i'm not talking about the STD you picked up at a skank bar off the Vegas strip i'm talking about the TV show about the crab fisherman in AK. Awesome show!! anyone watch it? Them boys have nads of steel.

Every time that it is on. When I was recovering from my back surgery last year it was the only thing that I looked forward to every day. My wife even bought me the dvd set to fill in dead time. I've met a few of the folks on the show many years ago at Fisherman's Terminal in Seattle when i use to have my own shellfish business. We got our gear at the same place and some of my cronies knew and introduced me to them. That was 10 years or so before they even thought of the show.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Yes I watch every episode. I love to eat crab, and can appreciate it more seeing what those guys go through.

Yes I love it! - But I missed the first episode last night. Good thing that A&E will show it a bunch before next week.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I love the show as well. Last nights episode was good. I hope this season is as good as last years. They definitely did some forshadowing so we'll see what happens.

That's my favorite reality show by far!!
I watched it for so damn long on saturday, i actually got sea sick!!!

And i'll tell you what, next time i'm in Las Vegas eating crab legs, i'm going to raise a toast to the toughest SOB's in the world!!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Great show. I always thought of myself as a hard working guy til I seen that a few years back. Now I feel like a little panzy. Yes those dudes have super nads but We need to tip our hats to everyone else involved such as the coast guard guys in the helicopters, They are also some bad a$$es...........

Capt. Phil, is gonna have a heart attack and have to be airlifted off the Cornia Maria this year.....or at least he'll have to break into the emergency rations of nitro.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

My favorite show on TV! Was pissed when I saw this post because I forgot it watch it last night. My day was saved by Roy. Your right, it will be ran several more times.

I saw a few things on the news over the last several months about fishing boats going down, people rescued, dead etc.

We may see some of that before the season is over.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Yeah, Phil wont last long drinking 56 redbulls in 5 days. Thats nuts. These guys are awesome. I wonder what happened to the Maverick this year. Did that little punk get an ass wooping and not invited to hang out?

It's Bush's fault!!!

"Yeah, Phil wont last long drinking 56 redbulls in 5 days. Thats nuts."

The 5 packs of smokes a day won't help in any long distance marathon's either.

Sure hope his son don't turn out just like him as far as his bad habits go, but Phil's still a great guy regardless and cares about his men & their safety.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

It looks like the next episode Phil falls asleep at the wheel. I wondered if that ever happend. Those guys never sleep, at least the show doesn't show them sleeping much.

I LIKE CAPTAIN SIG MYSELF!!!

HE'S A DECENT GUY!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THESE MM'ERS THAT THINK THEY ARE TOUGH GO FOR A FEW WEEKS WORTH OF OPILLIO CRABS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

That's a good show. I've eaten a mountain of Dungeness crab but have never eaten King or Opillio crabs. Can anybody tell me which crabs are the best? Costco has King crab legs for $14.50/lb. but I can't bring myself to cough up that much money for previously frozen crab in the shell. I might have to though.

Eel

Eel-
Run to Vegas on a friday night and you can have all the king crab you can eat for $14.50!!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I think Kingcrab are the best, then Dungeness. I can't say I've ever had Opies though.

the show is my fav. also. i wonder what happened to rollo and maverick. and yes cp. phil needs help or he will be air lifted off the boat

>I think Kingcrab are the best,
>then Dungeness. I can't say
>I've ever had Opies though.
>

Opies and "Snow Crab" are the same. Usually what you find at Red Lobster or Sizzler.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You guys see Sig and his brother on Leno the other night? Pretty cool to see two working class guys on there. I absolutely love that show!

Awesome show!

As for which crabs are best, I'll say that I prefer Dungeness over any others. King Crab legs are really good...if you can get them fresh. I never thought King Crab was all that good, until I went on a brown bear hunt on Kodiak. We ate 65 crabs in the 10 days I was out there. We had two pots in the bay not far from our cabin, and anytime we wanted crab, we'd just motor out in the zodiac, pull up a pot and take what we wanted and drop the rest back down to the bottom until next time. It was awesome, but I don't care for frozen king crab legs nearly as much.

Been the best show on for last 2 years. Makes the show "Axmen" look stupid!

One thing though, .....in all my adult life, since I left the ranch and joined the Navy, I would never tolerate the yelling and abuse these guys give their employees. I never treated anybody like that and would never accept it either.

For all their talent and experience, they sure come across as idiots when the yelling starts.

"Been the best show on for last 2 years. Makes the show "Axmen" look stupid!

It also blows the "Ice Road Truckers" out of the water....no pun intended ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

It's on again tonight at 9PM CST on A&E - a re-air of the first episode of this season. Won't miss it this time!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom