Deadliest Catch Humboldt kayak style

Them Ships look like PISSCUTTERS!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey Eel?

You ever check & re-set somebody else's Pot?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"You ever check & re-set somebody else's Pot?"

Not without permission.

One of the first things I learned was don't leave your pots overnight. Come to find out there is graveyard crew that crabs only at night. They don't own any pots either. A-holes!

Eel

That one ole Boy's Pots were bigger than his Ship!:D

So Captain Eel?

Do you size them up?

(((Make sure they'll fit in the Pan?:D)))

I don't think that i'm alone here when i say that i wouldn't care to do that! Me and itty bitty boats in waves don't get along so good. Then, you got to hang your feet over, darn near get ready to abandon the boat, to pull them pots! Naw, i don't think so!

As much as i like the crab, i aint a gonna get them that way! :)

Steve, was one of those crazy sob's you? Nice looking crab though!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That is so scripted!! You totally have a writers.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Joey, not me in the video. This was shot a year or two before I got a kayak. It inspired me to get one though. Great White sharks(known to kayakers as "the landlord") have been spotted in that area over the years, so hanging your feet over the side carries a certain risk for sure.

Roy, not scripted at all! I think it's a pretty safe bet that one of those guys is a drug addict and behind in his child support payments though.:)

Eel

Just one?
I'm thinking everyone of those Crazy SOB has to be on drugs to be hanging their legs over the side for Bait. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Are those Dungeness crab? Makes my mouth water just thinking of eating fresh crab! Looks like an assload , or a shittone (which ever one is more??) Of crab too!

Yes, Dungeness crab. The only time I like eating them is when I'm with someone or when I'm alone :)

Eel

I'm with sage. Eff that. I'll get my crab at Costco.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>
>
>Roy, not scripted at all! I
>think it's a pretty safe
>bet that one of those
>guys is a drug addict
>and behind in his child
>support payments though.:)
>
>Eel

That's why half those guys are out on the Bering Sea in the first place!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Eel, in about two months my hunting-fishing partner and I will be in the "Crab Capital of the West Coast" Newport, Oregon for about seven days. Five of those days will be spent crabbing and salmon fishing, but not in a itty bitty kayak. I will be using my Western alum. boat that is bigger and more stable then that little kayak.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom