Deadeye at Hunt Expo

N

NV4Life

Come down and visit us at the Western Hunting & Conservation Expo

4565deadeye.jpg

Is stinkystomper welcome??????

Or do you throw popcorn and drinks at me when you see me?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

stinkystomper would you get pissed and knock me out if i ran into Qtip & yourself then asked for a pic with Qtip?

I will be sure to stop by and have a large deadeye deer shirt ready!

I have no clue why you would want a picture with her but hey to each his own.

Sides it doesn't look like I'm going. Roads in NM are all closed.

THIS SUCKS!

Stinky, your more then welcome. We can discuss some of those 330 bulls you guys whacked this year.

They have great T-Shirts

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Zeke, ya gonna stop by the booth? I got a sheep video playin that I think you might like!

So far the shows been good! Lots of good stuff to look at.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the mm'ers that stopped by to say hi or pick up some product.

Also, I got to meet the one and only bobcatbess and stinkystomper!

kinda sucks when u meet someone n all they can do is stare at ur wifes chest and run down my bulls.

then he made fun of the 330 bulls we shot.

even with as rude as he was i was still first class. i visited his booth, said hi and walked away with my dignity in tact.

j/k dude.... it was cool meeting up with u. we'll have to plan on talking more next year

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Nv4life

I had your booth marked on my map but ran out of time to see everything I wanted. My only day was Saturday and it was punctuated with the Full Curl social.

For one, I'm sorry I didn't make it to see you. When ole sheep nuts get together they tend to bond quickly!

I hope you had a great expo bro.

BTW; my cousin won a Dall sheep hunt with the same folks that my I'm taking my daughter to hunt with.

Zeke

I wanted to get out and come by but you know how busy it was. I got sidetracked on Sunday and missed out. I will try and find the stuff on the internet because I heard it was really cool stuff.

It's always an adventure!!!

The show turned out to be really good for us.

Zeke you would have stayed around the booth for at least 40 minutes watching the sheep footage we had playing (lots of huge desert rams). Congrats to your cousin!

Stink, I tried to find you after we talked. I wanted to give QT a shirt, I don't think we had any that would have fit you.

Thanks again everyone! Heres some pics.

6914booth.jpg

5777show_1.jpg

6904show_3.jpg

3826show_7.jpg

512show_8.jpg

Hey
My t-shirt looks ALMOST as good me as their does on them. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom