Dead Bull Found

W

WPeacock

First time posting and I am going to take the advice of another and title this message better. Aparently Please Help does not get looked at. I was with my dad hunting up by East Canyon above the lake. I spotted a nice big 5 point bull going up the hill. I don't have a tag since I already shot my 6 point with my bow this year and my dad won't shoot anything but a 6x6. The bull was heading up the hill to a group of hunters and I told my dad I was going to go video tape it getting shot. As I was running down the hill I ran into a hunter named Jonny. I basically just picked him up out of his seat and said come on you need to shoot this 5 point. He gladly followed and I got us right in position and he got two shots at under 50 yards and the bull didn't even flinch. We thought he had missed but we had our eyes on him where he went and we jumped him again and there was blood. He had hit him but we lost his trail. Anyhow I was up there the next day and Found him. The boys name is Jonny ( I estimate him to be between 24-28 years old. His fathers name is Jason and drives a silver truck. Please help me find this man. Sadly he got my number but I did not get his. He has not called me.

If you contact the DWR, they can probably determine who has that tag by the first name and contact him.

If it was on the E.C. resort property, they would have the hunter info, since they allot permits.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Hope you find him, Can you post a picture of the bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom