"DAYTONA" YA BABY!!!

B

bobcatbess

FIRE THEM BAD BOYS UP!!!

BOUT DAMN TIME!!!

THAT SHOOT-OUT WAS MORE LIKE A DEMOLITION DERBY!!!

FRICKEN PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

WHAT GOODS ALL THAT HORSEPOWER IF YOU CAN'T USE IT???

I SAY TAKE THE PUKE PLATES OFF & LET EM RUN!!!

AND YA I DO LIKE INDY SPEEDS,UN-LEASH EM AND LETS SEE WHAT THEY REALLY GOT???

WHO YOU GUYS ROOTIN FOR??? (THE QUESTION IS NOT FOR YOU Roy,JUST KIDDIN!!!)

BOOGITY,BOOGITY,BOOGITY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Ifn' ya want to see a good race without the restrictor plates, why don't you just hang with the mormon 500?

498a6f395e505405.jpg

JUNNNIIIOOOORRRRRRR! & all the Chevy's!

Would like to see Jeremy Mayfield do well too! That is a brand new team and he is the owner/driver. I think Jeremy is a good guy and Ray Evernham really screwed him a few years ago.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

So now I have to watch a red #14, instead of an orange #20....these changes are hard on an old guy!!!

HEY 1911!!!

I'M HANGIN!!!

I'M HANGIN!!!

THE THING I LIKE ABOUT THE MORMON 500!!!

THERES ALWAYS SOME OLE GRANDPA IN A VOLVO THAT THINKS HE'S GOT A DRAGSTER!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

HEY nickman???

YOU HAVE TOO???

OR YOU WANT TOO???

GAWD DON'T DISSAPOINT US!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I am a proud member of Junior Nation, but I liked his dad a lot more.

2 more weeks and it's Viva Las Vegas.

5, 24, 88....in that order

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-09 AT 11:36AM (MST)[p]+1 sportsman, just as long as The Chevs continue to blow the doors off the Durges.

This plate set up is alot better than the old days. Should be the best race ever at Daytona. IT's going to come down to team mates at the end. I think Kyle Busch is the man to beat then the Mark Martin. Three teams to watch Hendrick, Gibbs and Stewart-Haas.

peakfreak,
should not be the usual boring plate race. I think it will be a survival race after watching the Bud shootout last weekend. I bet those guys felt like they were riding on a bucking bronc instead of in a race car!

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

Come on Junior

+1 on martin. I was pumped to see him join Hendrick. It will be fun to see how he does this year.

It will also be fun to see how Stewart-Haas racing does this year. Tony was never fond of the Toyotas

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom