Daytona Diaper Driver ....# 88

nickman

Long Time Member
Yeah, I said it!

See what happens when you fail to graduate High School, are a spoiled little child, always think the world is picking on you.

They give you grown up toys to play with, but give you no rules on how to play with others.

Then they spoil you some more by not spanking you for the same thing as the other guys did yesterday.....all this 'cuz your daddy was a good ol' boy!

For that reason only, everyone will be willing to give him a pass.....except me.

Junior is a retarded Redneck with an IQ the same as his car number. I hope he wrecks every race!

RACIN IS ALOT LIKE HUNTIN!!!

THATS WHY I TRY & GET AWAY FROM THE PACK!!!

I AGREE!!!

IT SHOULDA COST JR 5 LAPS!!!

I ONLY WATCH PUKE PLATE RACES FOR THE BIG UNS!!!

THAT WAS A "GREEDY" BIG UN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

STFU marcopolostick!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

RACIN IS ALOT LIKE HUNTIN!!!

Very true Bobcat. Sometimes you win just by being in the right place at the right time!

I enjoyed the show!

Eel

THAT AIN'T RACIN!!!

THATS PUKE PLATES & ATTITUDES!!!

A FORD SITTIN ON ITS ASS WINS THE RACE!!!

WAFJ!!!

TYPICAL PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

MARCOPUCKO.....go away and leave us alone.

If some of us want to pull each others chain, why do you care?

You and HUNTREDZ seldom contribute anything other than caustic crap....at least HUNTREDS took a clue and went away.

By the way.....Junior got 5 points...for leading a lap.

Jr. didnt do anything wrong. It was handled right. Dumba$$ shoul of got his slow a$$ outta the way.
I agree he isnt educated worth a damn but he is a damn good driver.

>STFU marcopolostick!!!
>
>"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR
>OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA
>THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>
>THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Easy Kirt, you don't wanna pop a stitch.........

Always one in the bunch!

Yes as always a boring race.

Been to Daytona 3 times 1985, 1987 no plates! Went back in 1992 when Dale Sr. lead until the last lap when he blew a tire. Follow the leader all day long. I would never go to another plate race again.

Vickers.....WOW!! I know it was a few years back when he won his only race at Talladega and if anyone rembers he took out J Johnson and Jr. to win the race on the last lap.

Plate racing sucks..............

Jr. didn't do anything wrong, just ask Kyle. Jr.has a hard time parking in the pits and then take sit out on the rest of the field!

Jr. had one freaking awful bad day!

Coming too fast outa the pit...1 lap

tire over the line in the pit...another lap

caused a major wreck...probably. Did kinda look like Vicker got off it though. I'm not an expert, can't say but it didn't help Jr's day any.

After fighting to back in the top 10 all race, it gets rained out when he's again back at the bottom.

He did try his a$$ off, you got to give him that! Not his day!!

Joey

He drove the dog$hit out of that Chevy. A pretty crappy race all the way around. I'd damn sure trade Jr. MY diploma for HIS paycheck. mtmuley

FYI gentlemen, Junior not only graduated High School, but a two year degree at a college as well. Not callin him a rocket scientist by any means, but get your $h!t right. It was his dad that never graduated High School......and yes, Jr. screwed up bad in the race.....

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks for the clarification 338RUM,

I thought I knew he graduated HS and had the college degree but didn't want to be too quick to post, like some others, and possibly post false information!

And yes he's got to get his $hit together! There is no excuse for missing you pit stall when your sole purpose for coming down pit road is only to pit! And his crew chief was in his ear on the radio counting him down as he got closer to his pit stall! I don't know where his head was at yesterday but he's got to get it together, Rick Hendrick won't put up with as much BS as they did at DEI.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

I think Jr handed out that love tap on purpose, but as far as I'm concerned it could'nt have happened to a nicer guy! Vickers is a POS, You guy's callin Jr a "diaper driver"? I dont think Vickers can buy his own beers yet. Vickers did the same exact thing to Jr and JJ a few years ago so he needs to just pipe down and call it racin.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

+1 Hardway,
And when it was Vickers wrecking Jr at talladega a couple years back Jr just said "oh well that's restrictor plate racing, sometimes you come out on the bad end of the deal" He didn't bash Jr on TV! He probably should have.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

I don't think the crash was intentional - careless and wreckless, maybe. But he dipped below the double yellow and the rules state now that you have to merge back in without gaining positions, he was just trying to do so without losing positions. Making split second decisions at 165 MPH ain't as easy as it looks on TV. You can't deny he drove hard. Missing the pit was just stupid though.

The good news is that the #14 car was in the top 10! Pretty good debut for a new company! It's going to be a great year for the Fat Boy!

GO TONY!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

OK, OK,......I admittedly don't know Junior from a sack of used taillights. He may very well have a PHD in......"tire wear".

I just don't like him. Period.

I don't like the New York Yankees, the Dallas Cowboys, pro basketball, Hunt Rez, Sagebrush, Barak Obama or Nancy Pelosi. I know so little of soccer that I have no opinion on that whatsoever.

I might say things about any of them that are not necessarily fact.......but I don't care.

The object of my rant was to get the exact results I got.

Should I decide to do an essay, for serious review, I can assure you, my research will be extensive and correct.

I was recently accused of being "a major azzhole". I clarified that statement by explaining that I was, in fact "a General azzhole", thank you very much!

In the course of what, 2 seconds, JR. accesses the situation, runs thru all possible scenarios and takes a calculated course of action.
Rothlisburger couldn't access the field unfolding in front of him that fast.

Let the chase get out of reach after the 1st race or make sure the top guns don't run away from you.

This guy is brilliant.

Vickers and KY Busch are idiots. I like the 88 even more now he wrecked those two. Seems he owed KY one from last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom