Daytona 500

S

shedfinder

Well that sucked. All the hype over the last 3 months for this race, and that was it. I thought it was boring as usual. No wonder NASCAR is losing fans.

Then were off to California next week and that race is always a snoozer, which is fine, I like taking naps on Sunday afternoons.(if my kids would let me)

Dont get me wrong. I love watching racing, I just like to see a good race and I didn't think that the 500 was very exciting. Its just dissapointing to have 3 months of racing off and finially the 500 is here and it ends boring. Congrats to Matt Kenseth and Jack Rousch. Finially Jack won the Daytona 500.

......it might have not ended the way we like, but life is like that sometimes.

I am in high denial that NASCAR is losing fans. Show me ANY other spectator supported event that is televised to the same degree. ANY.

I cant be lieve Kenseth accualy cried for winning, what a piss pore race. And he will be proud of that win????

I would be embarrased to even been accepted the win.

nickman, Ratings were down for the chase in 2008 compared to 2007 so less people were watching last year than the year before. They lost some fans that watched in 07 but didn't watch in 08.

It would be emberrasing to admit watching that stupid $hit......
Or one would think so..........

>......it might have not ended the
>way we like, but life
>is like that sometimes.
>
>I am in high denial that
>NASCAR is losing fans. Show
>me ANY other spectator supported
>event that is televised to
>the same degree. ANY.

Soccer..............

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-09 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]NV you are giving it to much credit,,,12 not.

Get off dads computer and get back in the pool.

You call that a win??? First time a Ford takes the lead and boom the caution comes out. That sucked. I wish Elliot would have been out in front. What a joke. It's like stopping the Super Bowl in the third quarter because of severe weather. Finish the race even if it's on Monday..it's Daytona and the fans deserve better.

Exactly peakfreak, Its the Daytona 500 not the Daytona 350. Finish the race Monday. Fans paid for a 500 mile race they should get a 500 mile race or give everyone who bought a ticket 1/4 of there money back. I went to the NASCAR race in Vegas in 2000. They didn't even make it to half way when the rain started falling. It wasn't raining hard enough to park the cars so they let them run around for about 15-20 laps under caution until they made it just past half way, then parked he cars and called the race 1 hour after that. I was so mad that I have never been to another race since. I know NASCAR cant control the weather but at least give us what you advertise.

I have a better idea. Add the laps they didn't run to the next race at that track. So in July for the pepsi 400, instead of 160 laps they would add the 48 laps not run today and run 208 laps.

Just give em rain tires like the open wheel (indy) boys and let em go duke it out. That was like winnin a gunfight cuz the other guy missed. Not a bad deal for Kenseth, but nothing to be proud of other than being in the right place at the right time.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

THEM BOYS UP TOWARDS THE FRONT WITH HORSEPOWER KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!!!

I DON'T AGREE WITH IT EITHER!!!

COME RAIN,SNOW OR SHINE LET THEM BOYS FINISH THE RACE!!!

LET THEM HASH & BASH!!!

THROW THEM WORTHLESS PUKE PLATES AWAY FOR GOOD!!!

KRIST,THEY DON'T EVEN WANT DRIVERS GETTING SCRATCHED ANYMORE!!!

LET EM RUN 230!!!

LET EM RUN IN 6" OF SNOW!!!

IT'D BE WAY MORE INTERESTING!!!

THIS RACE WAS ABOUT AS EXCITING AS ONE OF THE MANY GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED FINISHES WE SEEN LAST YEAR!!!

THERE OUGHT TO BE A MINIMUM OF 10 LAPS OF HARD RACING TO END A RACE!!!

THESE PUKE PLATE RACES ARE A JOKE!!!

WOT AND THE HUM OF THE ENGINE NEVER CHANGES!!!

"I'M FAST BUT I CAN'T PASS"!!!

"IF I TRY & PASS THEY'LL HANG ME"!!!

"I KNOW I CAN'T PASS FAIRLY,SO I'M GONNA KNOCK THAT GUY IN FRONT OF ME OFF THE TRACK & HOPEFULLY HE'LL TAKE 1/2 THE FIELD OUT WITH HIM"!!!

WAFJ!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom