Dave Grohl hits it

Huge fan here too. Taylor went a bad way. Drugs have been the cause of so many losses. China has a invested purpose of providing Fentanyl. It will help them weaken the US as they are preparing to join Russia on nuking the US. I had to rant on it .

Huge fan here too. Taylor went a bad way. Drugs have been the cause of so many losses. China has a invested purpose of providing Fentanyl. It will help them weaken the US as they are preparing to join Russia on nuking the US. I had to rant on it .
Hijacking your own thread.... Nice! LOL

Don't get me started on Fentanyl! To late.... You just did! LOL

I'm currently in recovery (alcohol - 10 years sober...). Like a lot of folks like me, I spend quite a lot of time working with other addicts of all types of substances. Hard to say any addiction is worse or not than others, but that Fentanyl is BAD shite!!! It's unbelievable what a man will do to himself in the throws of addiction, including risking death on a daily basis. Bad, bad, bad.... ?

I'm currently in recovery (alcohol - 10 years sober...). Like a lot of folks like me, I spend quite a lot of time working with other addicts of all types of substances. Hard to say any addiction is worse or not than others, but that Fentanyl is BAD shite!!! It's unbelievable what a man will do to himself in the throws of addiction, including risking death on a daily basis. Bad, bad, bad.... ?
You have much respect for that! And double the respect that you are helping others. Some people don't care about addicts but they should. It's become too big of a problem and people hate what they do but it is the greatest thing to see someone rise from the pits and enjoy a better life . ??

Saw these guys in SLC couple years back.

Mama is a huge fan, me not so much.

They put on an amazing show. Best concert I've ever been to.

Hawkins and Grohl are/were unbelievably talented. Damn shame drugs got Tayor.

By far the high mark for concerts at my house

**** scares me to death for the kids. Booze takes a bit, that crap is instantaneous.

Props to you brother on your 10 years. COA kid here, dad did almost 30, till the smokes got him.

RESPECT!!

Great band….great thread. Been some tragedy in Grohls professional life for sure.

The have new music out too :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom