Daughter's First Day in Career

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
She is quite happy to be working with Mom. I figured you are all like Family so.... I'm Sharing

194520160516164944.jpg

Congrats Ms Jag Jr!

I'd Imagine there was Quite a bit of Schooling Involved?

I'm Sure You've made Mom & Dad Proud!

Nice Job!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

They do some cutting edge top secret "stuff" there, or so I've heard.

There is no more satisfying feeling than seeing one of your children succeed.

Thank You, Your words mean a LOT to me.

It is incredibly hard to get hired full time there. I started there in about 1977 then later, after 20+ years in www.cocosheriff.org was asked to join a GS-15 friend back in Washington DC, as a GS-14.

The things done in such Lab's amazes what mankind has opened. NIF is a big deal there now. So are super computing and so much more.

We get Physics Interns from around the Globe and compete with other Nations for such young minds. Yet they need Citizenship.

I will tell my Daughter about every comment entered. I sure Thank You ALL for kind words.

You should be proud that's so cool Jager. I've worked at Hanford Plutonium Finishing Plant,Utah's Chemical Weapons Disposal Plant and now Idaho National Laboratory. I've seen some cool things and done some too.

Mom's in charge of the Plutonium Facility and once the Daughter get's her TS "Q Clearance", she will be just down the hall.

I've been at INL and Hanford + oversaw their fiscal out year budgets. I remember one weekend I and a couple friends joined Locals at INL and went out looking for Jack Rabbits to blast. It was my first time walking through Potato Fields.

Back in the 1970's we heard of residents of Mud Lake Idaho using baseball bats on herds of Jack Rabbits over running all farms and eating everything. Had i a mentor from Idaho back then, I may have moved and stayed there.

Back in those years, Security was different. One Technician (Bored) taught me how to use, over time, the Remote Manipulation Arms in cells to place isotopes into Pigs. Not an easy task to Master.

Thank You for kinds words. This daughter and I are very close and I am so proud of her. She is a "VERY" aggressive Hunter and will be talking to VOTERS her age about Guns and also Hunting. During College she had dorm sisters who never touched a firearm, hated them and loved Obama. She brought car loads of them here on weekend field trips. She took them shooting. 40+ on every trip. These kids returned LOVING Guns and disliking Obama. They will be Voters forever. Pretty cool accomplishments. About 7% later asked her to go with them to buy their First Firearm.

Tell to keep up the good work, Hoping she does well in the new job. There just isn't nothing like a good woman toting a gun IMO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great deal for her! And nice that she could persuade so many people she crossed paths with, in regards to hunting/shooting.

Thank's :)

I shared some of the comments and learned that many of those she took shooting have accepted jobs in Silicon Valley and San Francisco. That 7% has grown and, those same individuals met people in their work places who had, repeat....Had anti Gun & Hunting feelings. It seemed to be related to "Past Exposures" in such realms. Those 7%'ers told my Daughter about meeting such people and how "They" each felt proud of themselves in sharing what "They" learned and how it completely changed "Most" everyone's minds to a Positive.

Of the one's who were given Deer meat my Daughter shot, hosted a Saree. The Venison was the hit of the evening and young men said they always wanted to learn about Hunting but no one in their family ever did such outdoor things.

I was kinda shocked. Here I was being told of hard core City youths, now in major career's and they were highly open minded to Gun's and Hunting. Time may tell if many actually Hunt big game but several are now active in 5 stand and will try Pheasant Hunting. It's funny how a snow-ball rolls :)

Reality is, only a gazillion more need exposure in the right manner.

Thank goodness there are people like your daughter advocating the truth about gun owners, shooters and hunting. The dang media can make the ignorant and gullible believe anything. That's how we end up with devils like Obama and Clinton. Kudos to the kid for her career achievements and to Mom and Dad !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom