Daughter on TV at 3 PM today

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My 16-year-old daughters softball team made it to the Triple Crown championship in Lake Tahoe. The game will be televised on CBS sports network. That's channel 158 on dish and channel 221 on DirecTV. If anyone's interested, it'll be at 3 PM Pacific time today. It's her first time playing a televised game. We are pretty excited. She plays third base for the San Jos? Sting.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

BJT- Delanie Wisz #32 San Jose Sting....plays 3rd base and will be hitting 3rd.

Feddoc- I am not there...my wife went to this one because my other kids have pigs at the fair this week. I will leave for Oregon on Sunday morning for the ASA Nationals in Portland. I'm glad it's the last tournament of the summer season. I need a break. :)

Direct tv- 221
DISH- 158

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Game over....we lost 6-5 in the bottom of the 9th. Went to tiebreaker and lost after the 2nd tiebreak inning. My daughter had a 2 RBI game tying hit in the 7th that I was pretty proud of. I'm sure nerves effected all of these girls. The other team played well and they deserved to win. It was a good game though. Thanks guys!

It seems like the 3rd base coach sent a couple of runners home when she shouldn't have. And ther was the missed force at home.

There were some definite missed calls at home and some stutters on the bases, that is for sure. In the 4th they had bases loaded with no outs. How do you not manufacture a run? The force out at home where the girl was called safe was a bad call as was the obstruction call missed at home plate where our girl was called out (granted it was a close call so we'll give the blue a break). When we had a runner on 3rd and there was a ground ball hit to 2nd, the runner hesitated instead of just going. That is a play that she just needs to go with no hesitation when a ball is hit to the right side. It is what it is...they are still 15-16 year old girls. :) I spoke with my daughter and she is up beat and the team is proud of their performance. Take a way a few brain farts and they win that game. Chalk it up to learning the ropes and having the moxy to keep your head in the game when you are on the big stage. On to Oregon for ASA Nationals on Sunday. Maybe we can get into the Championship game again.

Good Luck, Just tell them to remember the last mistakes and not to repeat them, Game management/Coaching is a huge key in those tight games, Tough to lose a game/match on a bad call on the coaches part.
We had a kid make it to state in Long Jump and Triple jump and the coach didn't get him signed in in time so he lost his chance at a State Medal. I really Feel sorry for him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom